Because we've been in your shoes, we understand what you look for in a hostel. We give you comfort and quality for the lowest price we possibly can. A big kitchen and common room, comfortable beds, safety, a helpful staff and an atmosphere that is unrivaled.
We have something here for everyone!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 hour reception
- Air Conditioning
- Board Games
- Book exchange
- Breakfast Included
- Cable TV
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Non Smoking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels For Hire
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 2 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
-No wheelchair access
-No smoking inside the hostel
-We accept EUROS too!
-We rent towels for 5 PLN per towel
-Key deposit 20PLN (deposit is given back on check out time if the key isn't lost)
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow � one night charge
Payment upon arrival by Cash or Credit cards
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 11.30
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
From the airport:
Taxi - The easiest way is to take a taxi which takes 25 minutes to the hostel and costs 45-50 PLN.
Tram and Bus - There are two easy ways:
1. Bus 406 leaves the airport to Pl ORLAT LWOWSKICH (about 30 minutes) -> then switch to bus 144 Direction KAMIENSKIEGO to bus stop PAULINSKA (5 stops). From there the hostel is about 50 meters to the right when you exit the bus. You should see the Grampa's Hostel sign outside.
2. Bus 406 to RENOMA (it's a fancy shopping center) about 30 minutes away. Walk to the entrance of the shopping center and from RENOMA take the tram 7 direction MARINO to stop PAULINSKA (7 stops). From there the hostel is about 50 meters to the right when you exit the bus. You should see the Grampa's Hostel sign outside. THIS WAY IS MORE SIMPLE THAN THE OTHER BUT TAKES A BIT LONGER.
From Main Train and Bus Station:
1. Take tram 8 Direction ZAWALNA to PLAC BEMA (5 stops). When you get off walk along Drobnera for 5 minutes and turn on the second street to the right, called Probusa. At the end of that small street you will see the hostel to the left.
2. Take tram 15 Direction MARINO to stop POMORSKA (5 stops from train station, 6 stops from bus station). Cross the street and turn right on Henryka Brodatego street right after the intersection. At the end of the street you will get to Plac Swietego Macieja and you should see the hostel 20 meters away.
We very centrally located - just across the university bridge that brings you to the Old Town.
15 minute walk to the market square, 7 minute walk to the Wroclaw university and a few minutes walk from the scenic Ostrow Tumski (Cathedral Island).
The district we are situated in called Nadodrze has a different climate than the rest of Wroclaw. This non-toursity area features old german architecture, interesting street art and is an up-and-coming area in Wroclaw.