Xingping This Old Place International Youth Hostel
Set in a beautiful mountain location in Xingping, Yangshuo County, is This Old Place International Youth Hostel. We have private rooms with en-suite bathrooms and a 4-bed dormitory. Our rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated, and some have large traditional wooden balconies with impressive views of the river.
Situated on the Li River, Xingping is a small town with centuries of history. Our hostel is located just 50 metres from Xingping port, and there are buses every 15 minutes from the town to Yangshuo, 45 minutes away.
Our common room has a television, a book exchange, a pool table and internet access. Other facilities include a rooftop bar, a laundry, a café and a restaurant serving Italian wood-fired pizzas. We also operate a bicycle rental.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Book exchange
- Breakfast not included
- Child Friendly
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Fax Service
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
1) From Guilin Liangjiang airport 120km.
You may take the airport bus to Guilin airport building. It charges 25 yuan and spends half an hour (30Km). From the Guilin airport buildingyou can take a taxi to the Guilin bus station, charge 8 yuan.
Alternatively you might take a taxi directly from the airport to the Guilin bus station, the charge is around 80-90 yuan.
2) From Guilin bus station or Guilin railway station (92km from xingping and they are very close to each other. There is only 5-minute-walk between them.)
You can take the express bus to Yangshuo north bus station for 20 yuan. It takes around 1.5 hours to cover the 65km.
3) From Yangshuo north bus station to Yangshuo south bus station,
there are small buses running between these two stations and it costs 1 yuan per person and takes about 5 minutes.
4) At the Yangshuo south bus station you can take a bus to Xingping.The bus is located in front of the ticket office. It costs 7 yuan per person (paid on the bus) and about 1 hour to reach Xingping (27Km). It runs every 15 minutes from 6 am to 7:30 pm during summer time, which is the high season here. While in the winter , the last bus departs
around 6:30 PM.
5) From Xingping Bus Station to our hostel:
From the Xingping bus station there is a 500m walk to our hostel. Just follow the main street towards the port/river...
Congratulations, you made it ;-)
500 meters away from Xingping Bus Station
50 meters away from Xingping Main Port
If you come from Yangdi by trekking or taking bamboo boat, you would first arrive Xingping Chaobanshan Port which is for parking bamboo boats going upstream, and you need to walk for about 15 minutes before you see the Xingping Bridge and Xingping Main Port.