Yangshuo Wada Hostel (West Street)
FUN WADA EVENTS!
This summer, our manager, Mandy and her team hosts great activities for you guys.
Wada Dumpling Party night can be any night as a special offer at Wada! Come and see how lucky you are!
Every day is Adventure day where we see the country on 2 wheels! Wada girls will be your guide!
See sunset on top of TV Tower, the highest point in Yangshuo! It can happen any sunny day!
We have also picked out the best location you can find as we are just directly across from the popular West St. where just about everything is happening. Follow our easy directions and you will be checked in and ready to explore this breath-taking town in no time at all.
- Yulong River Bamboo Rafting
- Li River Cruise
- Impressions of Sanjie Liu (choreographed by Zhang Yimou, Beijing Olympics opening ceremony)
- Longjing Water Rapids
- Rock Climbing
- Yangshuo Cooking School
- Cormorant fishing
- Taichi Class
- Sunrise on top of Xianggong Mountian
- A great view on top of Die Cui Mountian
and many more!
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
Hostel Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Telephone/Fax Facilities
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels For Hire
- Towels Included
- Washing Machine
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Hostel InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
1. Cash payment only upon arrival.
2. Our check in time is 1pm and check out time is 12 noon.
3. Cancellation Policy: Bookings will need to be cancelled via email or phone by 2pm of the previous day the guest is supposed to arrive. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay. 4.【Special conditions: During the holidays in 2019 (Feb.4th-10th, Apr. 4th-8th, May 1st-4th, June 7th-9th, Sept. 13th-15th, Sept. 30th to Oct. 7th) & 2020 ( January 24th-30th, April 4th-6th, May 1st-3th, June 25th-27th, September 30th-October 8th) all the room fees are non-refundable and to be paid in full (via credit card) once the reservation is made. Due to bank charges all non-Chinese credit cards will have an additional 3% charge on top of all outgoing fees. No shows will be charged the full amount of the days booked via the credit card】
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Our Address in English: No. 9 Pan Tao Road, Yangshuo, Guilin
Our Address in Chinese: 桂林阳朔蟠桃路9号(西街口工行旁边巷子里)
Our Name in Chinese: 阳朔瓦当青年旅舍
Please visit our website www.wadahostel.com first for more information regarding to Wada.
---From Yangshuo Bus Station
By local bus: Cheapest and fastest way cost 1yuan per about 10 mins. Walk to Kangzhan Road(抗战路) to take the blue mini bus No. 801 at the bus stop( the opposite site of the bus station) and get off at West Street (Xi Jie/西街 in Chinese), cross the overpass to the other side of PanTao Rd. Walk to the first ICBC bank, then turn right into the small pathway for 10m. We are on the right side.
---From Yangshuo Pier: Once you are off the pier walk south along West Street from the river side to the end of Pantao Road. Cross the overpass, walk to ICBC bank, then turn right into the small pathway for 10m, we are on the right side. (Map) Google map only.
---From Guilin Airport
There are shuttle buses available from Guilin International Airport to Yangshuo every 2 hours from 9:30am to 8:00pm. It costs rmb50 per.
We also provide pick-up service from the airport, which will cost rmb350 per car. If you need this service please email us your flight number and arrival time in advance.
---From Guilin North Train Station: There are public bus No.99 and No.100 at the train station. Choose one of them and get off at the bus station (汽车站) from 6:00 to 22:30 and it is 2 RMB per person. From the bus station, there are buses from 6:00 to 23:00 everyday and it is around 30RMB per person and they gonna drop you off at Yangshuo south bus station.
---From Guilinxi Railway station: There are public bus No.22B at the railway station. It is 2RMB per person from 9:30am to 17:30. Get off at the bus station (QI CHE ZHAN汽车站). From the bus station, there are buses from 6:00 to 23:00 everyday and it is around 30RMB per person and they will drop you off at Yangshuo south bus station.
---From Yangshuo Railway station,also call Xingping Railway station(阳朔高铁站):
There are Xingping Railway station –Yangshuo (兴坪—阳朔) public buses available from 7:00am-20:00pm. It is RMB20 per person. Get off at the last stop in Yangshuo, then transfer public bus NO.604 to Xijie(西街)stop. Cross the overpass, walk to ICBC bank, then turn right into the small pathway for 10m, we are on the right side.
We provide pick-up service from the airport which will cost rmb350 per car. If you need this service please email us in advance.
Wada Hostel in Yangshuo is located just at the end of West Street which is main street in Yangshuo, very central but quiet. 2 mins walking to West Street, 8 mins walking to Li River, 10 mins to the bus station by public bus.