Pansion Matanovi Dvori
Pansion Matanovi Dvori, situated just 40m from the sea in Zlatna Luka Bay, offers a selection of double and triple rooms and only a short drive to Zadar.
Pansion Matanovi Dvori, situated just 40m from the sea in Zlatna Luka Bay, offers a selection of double and triple rooms. All rooms are equipped with kitchenette, balcony, satellite TV, air conditioning, fridge, wireless internet access, central heating and hair dryer and enjoy views of the surrounding area.
The coastal town of Suko�an is surrounded by fertile olive groves and vineyards, overlooking the Zlatna luka bay an inlet on the Adriatic coast and the Dalmacija marina, offers an abundant choice of facilities and activities to the visitor.
While staying in the greater Zadar region you can discover the 5 national parks and 2 nature parks, numerous archaeological sites, the largest marina on the Adriatic. Located only 5 minute walk from Suko�an town centre and nearby to several restaurants, Pansion Matanovi Dvori is an ideal place to relax after a busy day trekking, soaking up nature and exploring the area. Your hosts will happily advise you on excursion tours of National Park Plitvice, National Park Krka, National Park Kornati Island or Pag Island.
Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour security
- Air Conditioning
- Airport transfers
- Bicycle hire
- Bicycle parking
- Breakfast not included
- Cable TV
- Card phones
- Currency exchange
- Fax Service
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Reception is open between 7-24.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
Train station is about 1 km from our house,and bus station is 500 meters from us.
How to find us
• Air - Zadar Airport Resnik (SPU), is well connected with all major Croatian cities, and Europe, which is Sukosana is only about ten minutes drive
• Car - In Sukosan can come from many directions, but State highway A1 in direction Zagreb - Split is the quickest and best of all. Coming down the highway is the best hubs Zadar 2, and then extend the state road for Sukosan. If you are coming from the river using the main road - state road D-8.
• Ferry - Ancona - Zadar - if you are coming from Italy, the shortest possible route is via ferry from Ancona to Zadar. The journey takes 8 hours (usually a departure at 22:00 and arrival at 06:00), and the advantage of this trip is that it is much more pleasant and less stressful than other methods of transportation.
• Bus - Split is the centre of northern Dalmatia and is well connected with all Croatian cities and major European capitals.
Our guest house situated 40 meter from the sea and five minutes from the old centre. We are only 10 minutes from the airport, and only 5 minute drive from Zadar.