Availability & RatesTo view availability and prices please select dates and click 'Update Dates'
B&B Facilities & Policies
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle parking
- Board Games
- Free Breakfast
- Ceiling Fan
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- House Keeping
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Non Smoking
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pet Friendly
- Taxes included
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Cancellation PolicyThis property has a 3 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Must-Read Guesthouse InfoThis property has specific Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or no-show: charge of one night's room.
We accept both cash and card payment. (Surcharge on card payments)
Check in from 11:00am.
Check out before 10:00am.
Free breakfast provided.
Taxes included in price.
DirectionsShow MapHide Map
It is about a 1.5 hour drive to Sagando Bungalows from Stone town, we do arrange taxis for our guests at a fair price.
However it is also possible to get here by public transportation.
To reach Michamvi Kae from Stonetown by dala-dala (public minivan), you need to:
1. Take a  dala-dala to [Mwanakwerekwe] at Karume Road (5mins walk from Dharajani Market, opposite Kisiwandui Primary School) for 400TSH.
2. Once reach Mwanakwerekwe Market, take a  dala-dala to [Michamvi], it should cost you 3000TSH and takes roughly 1.5hrs.
*Some con artists might try to charge you extra 2000TSH for your luggage, in this case, simply say that you will pay once the dala-dala leaves the station*
3. Once you reach Michamvi terminal, Sagando Bungalows is only 10mins walk away, search 'Sagando Hostel' on Gooogle maps and look for directions or simply ask a local for help.
Sagando Bungalows is located only 150 meters (3mins walk) from a serene, quiet beach lined with coconut trees., where the sunset is amazing. You can spend hours there without any harassment from beach boys. There is also a mangrove forest nearby and a small island where a lot of sea birds inhabit on.