Basel Backpack - Urban Hostel Culture. Basels first Backpacker-Inn and Guesthouse with Bar-Cafe. Inexpensive guest- and family rooms in middle of culture and leisure, 10 min from Basel SBB station. Basel mobility-ticket incl.!
The Basel Backpack lies in the Gundeldinger Feld, a refurbished factory from 1826. Freshly renovated with warm colors, the BaselBackPack offers a cozy ambience in loft style. There are 80 beds in private double-, triple-, quad- and family-rooms and inexpensive beds in dorms, shared showers and toilets are next to the rooms.
A self-catering kitchen, a lounge and hang-out with internet, vending machines, laundry and dryer , everything is handicapped accessible and operates according to the 2000-Watts-Society. Our Bar-Caf PriMateria serves snacks and refreshments from breakfast to a late cocktail to cool sounds. The Gundeldinger Feld area offers restaurants, bistros, bars, playground, indoor climbing, pilates-studio, library, ateliers, theater, circus- and dancing schools, and houses various offices and services.
Basel - Culture Unlimited. The university city and Swiss Culture Capital is a sensational site with rich cultural-, historical-, leisure- and culinary offerings, numerous research-, sports-, industrial-, trade and educational institutions of world prominence. Be inspired by our great city on river Rhine, the northern portal to Switzerland.
The Basel Backpack in- and outside:
* 80 Beds in single-/double-/triple-/quad-/5bed- or 10-bed rooms
* Cafe/Bar with lounge and terrace
* Breakfast, half-, full-board and catering to your needs
* Self-cooking kitchen, elevator, handicap friendly
* Internet, drink- and snack vending machines
* laundry machine and dryer
* 10 min (750m) to the station Basel SBB, tramway 100m
* Basel mobility-ticket (zones 10/11) included in your room rate
* The Gundeldinger Feld with its restaurants, bistros, playground, indoor climbing,
pilates-studio, library, ateliers, theatre, circus- and dancing schools
Basel - culture unlimited, the cultural capitol of Switzerland:
* 40 Museums, from Historic to the Vitra Design Museum
* More than 20 galleries, from Armin Vogt to Rusterholtz
* Theater, musicals, operas, famous carnival and fun fair
* Concerts from pop in the Atlantis to Pink Floyd in the St.Jakob stadium
* Art&Architecture from Herzog DeMeuron to Tinguely
* Fine dining, going out, shopping
* Bike- and Sightseeing-tours in the ancient city and river Rhine
* EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse with EasyJet destination
* Fair host city Basel (IGEHO, BaselWorld, MuBa, Orbit,..)
From the 01.01.2018 the guest tax of CHF4.00 per person, per night, will be added to the price afterwards.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Noleggio biciclette
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- Si accettano bambini
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Telefono e fax
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Sala giochi
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Luce per lettura
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Bagno turco
- Tasse non comprese
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Distributori automatici
- Accessibile ai disabili
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 2. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
How to get here with public transportation:
- To Basel SBB, in the train station on the main passenger bridge, exit next to Media Markt
- On Guterstrasse turn left and walk 700m towards the church you see
..or take tramway 16 from the station for 2 stops and get off at Tellplatz
- On square Tellplatz turn right into Bruderholzstrasse, walk one block
- On Dornacherstrasse it says D192 & Gundeldinger Feld on the wall of the building left hand side.
- Inside this area, walk up the yard about 150m straight to reception - welcome!
How to get here with your car:
- Motorway A2, exit Basel-Sud City, direction Basel-City
- Turn right into Munchensteinerstrasse, after 220m follow to Thiersteiner-Allee
- After 330m turn right into Dornacherstrasse, on left hand side you see Gundeldinger Feld