Freddie next to Mercury
We are a happy and cozy hostel near Bratislava's main train station and only 10 miunutes walking from the historical center. We provide rooms with different capacities (2-bed and 4-bed apartments and 4/5/6/7-bed dorms). Each room has its own bathroom and toilet. Private rooms have each their own kitchenette with basin, electric stove and fridge. The rooms are colorful and comfortable and cleanliness is our main priority.
To our guests, we offer our a lounge and summer garden where during main season (June – September) you can have fun here with great music, grilled specialties and excellent beer and wine.
There is a direct bus to Bratislava's main bus station, airport and second train station (ZST Petrzalka). Bratislava's main train station (Hlavna Stanica) is a few minutes by foot and the city historical center is only a 10-minutes walk away. There are several grocery shops around as well as restaurants, cafes and a very good pancake place.
Must be services as free WIFI and laundry room are present for all guests. We offer 2 luggage rooms as well as one dining room. Dormitory rooms of course include safety lockers.
Please note following important information:
Reception opening hours, check-in & check-out:
- feel free to arrive any time it suits you, the reception is open 24/7
- check-in from 14:00 (in case of earlier arrival you can store your luggage in our luggage rooms)
- check-out until 10:00 (later check-out possible after requesting it at the reception)
Luggage and bicycle storage:
- luggage storage and bicycle storage available free of charge
- free public parking is available in the street around our building, the number of parking slots is limited by town
- paid parking lot is available right behind our building and our guests can expect a discount there
- garage car or motorcycle parking is not possible
- breakfast can be ordered for 2.50 euro per person per day (not included in room price)
Room price, payments, reservation changes and cancellation policy:
- price of the reservation is to be paid at check-in
- we accept both cash (euro) and bank card payments
- please be sure to bring a valid passport or another personal ID card - guests with no ID cannot be accommodated
- in case of any changes in your reservation, please inform us as soon as possible so we can arrange them to your satisfaction
- reservations can be changed or canceled until 12:00 of the day before the day of the check-in - all later changes may be charged by the price of the first night of the reservation
- the room price includes bed linen
- the room price does not include city recreation tax of 1.65 euro per person per night - the tax does not need to be paid by students under 26 with valid student IDs (please bring your student IDs with you), children under 18 and guests over 70
- private 2-bed and 4-bed room prices include towels
- reservations in shared dormitory rooms (dorms) do not include towels - dormitory guests can rent towels at the reception for deposit
- hairdryer can be rented at the reception for deposit
Dormitory keys and safety lockers:
- each bed in every shared dormitory room has a locker for a padlock
- guests can bring their own padlocks or they can rent padlocks at the reception for deposit
- guests with reservation in shared dormitory rooms need to pay deposit for the keys - deposits are returned back at check-out when keys are returned
- private 2-bed and 4-bed rooms as well as 5-bed and 7-bed shared dormitory rooms include kitchenettes equipped with glasses, cups, plates and cutlery as well as a fridge and electric stove
- cooking equipment like pots or frying pans can be rented at the reception for deposit
- guests with reservations in 4-bed, 6-bed and 12-bed shared dormitory rooms can use a shared equipped kitchen
- bike rental is available to all our guests - further information at the reception
For anything else feel free to ask at the reception and our reception personnel will be happy to help you with anything and everything. Just come and enjoy your stay here.
We provide 18 rooms with different capacities (2-bed and 4-bed apartments, strict female apartments and 6-bed dorms). Each rooms has its own bathroom and toilet, sideboard with basin, stove and minibar (fridge), kettle, TV and lockable cabinets. Rooms are designed also for long-term rent.
To our guests, we offer our lounge and summer terrace where during main season (June – September) you can have fun here with great music, grilled specialties and excellent beer and wine.
Must be services as free WIFI, laundry room, 24-hour reception desk are present for all guests. You can use for fair fee hostel parking lot or garage for motorcycles. Entry to hostel is secured with access cards that provide to our customers maximum safety. You can leave your valuables in the safety room with 24-hour surveillance. If you are interested, we can organize whole day program for you in order to experience best the city can provide.
- 24-hour reception desk
- Safety room for luggage with surveillance
- Bike rental
- Each room has its own bathroom
- Public summer terrace and lounge room
- Security card system
- Garage for motorcycles
- Breakfast for fair fee
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash / credit cards
Check In: 12.00 noon
Check Out: until 12.00 noon
Breakfast not included. - 1.6 EUR per person per day.
The city tax is not included in the price - city tax is 1.65 EUR / person per day.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Noleggio biciclette
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- TV via cavo
- Si accettano bambini
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Sala giochi
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Ferro e asse da stiro
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Sala per meeting
- Forno a microonde
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Si accettano animali
- Servizio postale
- Luce per lettura
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- IVA inclusa
- Tasse non comprese
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Accessibile ai disabili
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
From Main Railway Station:
Bus - lines 61 / 74 / 201 / 210 (ticket is needed). After you get off the bus, continue further in the direction of bus line and cross the street on the first lights. After you cross the road, turn back and take the first street on the right where hostel is located.
Walk - 5-minute walk, leave the station through main road, on the first lights, turn left, walk 400 metres, take third street on the left.
From Railway Station Petrzalka:
Bus - line 93 (ticket is needed). Get off at the Main Railway Station and follow instructions 'From Main Railway Station'.
From Bus Station Mlynske Nivy:
Bus - line 210 (ticket is needed). Get off at Karpatska bus stop and continue in the direction of bus line. Take first street on the right.
From Bratislava Airport:
Bus - line 61 (ticket is needed). Get off at Karpatska bus stop and continue in the direction of bus line. Take first street on the right.