Budapest Centrum Hostel
Budapest Centrum Hostel - Fun-PERSONAL Hostel in Central Budapest!Choose please if you like to meet backpackers,, not flashpackers!
Welcome to Budapest! The PERSONAL Budapest Centrum Hostel is your home in central Budapest, a fun hostel catering to young, social, and outgoing backpackers. Opened in 2009, our hostel offers for all room private bathroom, bright, clean, airy rooms, and all in a central downtown location 2 min from the Parlament and Chain bridge!, with wifi and a lot of extra free services ..
We are your best choice to have a relaxing stay in Budapest.Wyh?
Feel right at home in our modern and comfortable rooms, all with excellent facilities like at home.
The Hostel is ideal for individual travellers and groups of up to max 24 person.
Located on Nador Street in central Pest (the 'flat' half of Budapest), the Budapest Centrum Hostel is a 2 minute walk to Parliament. We are within 3 minutes of two metro stops. Access from the train and bus stations is easy, and we're no more than 45 minutes by public transport from the airport! It's so easy to get here, and once you're here, you won't want to leave!
The Budapest Centrum Hostel is surrounded by famous historical buildings such as the House of the Hungarian Parliament, St. Stephen's Basilica, the famous 'Lion' or Chain Bridge and the Opera House. There is a variety of pubs/bars, restaurants and coffee shops all within easy walking distance. We are also close to the famous pedestrian areas of town, such as Vaci Street and Andrassy Boulevard.
At the Budapest Centrum Hostel, you will be warmly welcomed by our international staff anytime of the day, and all year round. We offer affordable, clean, comfortable and spacious rooms. Additionally, we offer many unique services, including free Wi-Fi,F fee computer use free bed linens , complimentary tea and coffee, use of our well equipped kitchen, 24 hour hot showers, including free shampoo and bath gels, as well as a detailed Budapest city map and city guide and a lot of usefull tips for the stay.
Our receptionists can speak different languages, and have a wide knowledge of Budapest and are always happy to help you in any way they can.
Come stay with us in central Budapest at the Budapest Centrum Hostel, and see why Budapest is your home away from home!
Room chacke in 14.30 o'clock. But you can chacke and leave here your baggage from 8.30
Breakfast is extra served from 8.30-10.30 Price 2 Euros
Breakfast: fress bredroslls every morning, butter, hommade cirial, cornflakes, vegetable, salami, hommade honey, 2 kinds of jam, nutella, liver pate, milk, tea, coffe.
Please note that check-in is possible between 8:30 and 23:30.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Limitazione di età
- Trasferimenti aeroporto
- Noleggio biciclette
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Giochi di società
- Scambio di libri
- Telefoni a scheda
- Si accettano bambini
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito non accettate
- Cambio valuta
- Servizio fax
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Pasti disponibili
- Vietato fumare
- Servizio postale
- Luce per lettura
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Shuttle Bus
- IVA inclusa
- Macchine per tè/caffè
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Asciugamani inclusi
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 2. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
EXTRAMELY EASY TO ACCESS
- Wherever you are in Budapest, take the red metro (M2/line 2) and get out at Kossuth square stop. The Budapest Centrum hostel is just a 3 minutes walk away.
- When you get out from Kossuth square metro stop, turn right and go about 20 meters.
- At the corner turn right again into Nador street. From there walk 2 minutes and you will find the hostel at THAI massage (You will see budapest Centrum sign just next to it).
From Ferihegy Budapest Airport:
The easiest way is to take a taxi we also provide airport pick up, please contact via mail .
By Public Transport (2 single ticket needed)
- Get on the repter busz (airport bus) bus no 200 at the terminal and take off at the last stop (Kőbnya Kispest).
- Take the blue line metro (M3/Line 3) toward pest-kzpont and travel till Arany Jnos utca.
Than at the Burger King street is the Arany Jnos utca go on it till Ndor than turn right. max5 min walk
From Budapest Keleti railway station: 1 single ticket needed
- Take the red line metro toward Deli pu. and travel till Kossuth square (4th stop).
From Budapest Nyugati railway station: 1 1 short section ticket needed
- Take the blue line metro (M3) toward Kőbnya-Kispest and get out atArany Jnos utca (1st stop) 5 min walk
Or walk circa 10 minutes.
From Budapest Dli railway station: 1 short section ticket needed
- Take the red line metro toward rs Vezer Tere and travel till Kosuth square (3rd stop).
Npliget int. bus station: 1 ticket needed
- Take the blue line metro (M3) toward pest-kzpont and travel till Arany Jnos (7th stop)
EXTRAMELY EASY TO ACCESS