Friends Hostel Budapest
Our small, cosy and clean hostel can be found in a nice typical Pest downtown building in Budapest city center at the very trendy Liszt Ferenc square
We offer comfortable private rooms plus one dormitory.
Our guests can use the internet, laundry, and well equipped guest kitchen free.
Please note, we are a small hostel, we do not maintain nonstop reception, so we
always need to know your estimated arrival time.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Trasferimenti aeroporto
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- TV via cavo
- Sala comune
- Cambio valuta
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Sala giochi
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Accesso a Internet
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Mini supermarket
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Luce per lettura
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani a noleggio
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
Wherever you are, you should come to us by metro or on foot.
ap. 1.5 minutes (150 m) walk from Oktogon square (metro line 1)
ap. 7 minutes (~700 m) walk Blaha Lujza square (metro line 2)
ap. 9 minutes (~ 900 m) walk from Dek square (metro line 1/2/3).
ap. 10 minutes (~1 000 m) walk from Nyugati railway station (metro line 3).
Friends Hostel is located in Terz krt (boulevard) 4 (second floor).
From Ferihegy airport:
- The easiest way is to use our transfer services (link a transfers oldalra) and take the airport minibus for 2 500 HUF/Pers (~9.5 EUR), or the taxi for 4 400 HUF / cab (max. 4 persons) (~18EUR) These directly take you to our address easily.
- Get on the repter busz (airport bus) at the terminal and take off at the last stop (Kőbnya Kispest). Take the blue line metro (M3) toward pest-kzpont and travel till Dek square (10th stop). Take the yellow metro (M1) toward Mexikoi ut and travel till Oktogon square (3rd stop)
Our hostel is app. 150 m. from here (see detailed map).
You will need 3 normal travel tickets, which cost 300 HUF each.
IF you land at Ferihegy 2 airport, you can easily come by the railway link to Nyugati station, from there you can walk or take the tram.
From Keleti railway station:
- Take the red line metro (M2) toward Deli pu. and travel till Blaha Lujza square (1st stop). We are 700 m from here, but you can also go 2 stop by tram no 4 or 6 (toward Moszkva square /both no 4 or 6/) and get out at Kiraly u. stop, we are ap. 30 m from here.
You will need 1 stage ticket/szakaszjegy in Hungarian/ to get to Blaha Lujza square (180 HUF) Even easier, if you take Trolley bus (red bus) no. 70 or 78, and travel a few stops till Akacfa street/Nagymező street stop (st the church). We are 30 meters from here. You can also walk from Keleti to us, but this is cca. 1.5 kilometers (15-20 minutes walk)
From Nyugati railway station:
The easiest is to walk from here to us (10 minutes), or:
- Take the tram (no 4 or 6) toward Fehervari ut (no 4) or Moricz Zsigmond square (no 6) and get out at Kiraly u. (2nd stop).
You will need 1 stage ticket/szakaszjegy in Hungarian/ (250 HUF)
From Dli railway station:
- Take the red line metro toward rs Vezer Tere and travel till Blaha Lujza square (6th stop). We are 700 m from here, but you can also go 2 stop by tram no 4 or 6 (toward Moszkva square /both no 4 or 6/) and get out at Kiraly u. stop, we are ap. 30 m from here.
You will need 1 normal travel ticket to get to Blaha Lujza square (300 HUF)
Npliget int. bus station:
- Take the blue line metro (M3) toward pest-kzpont and travel till Dek tere (4th stop). Then you can either walk (cca 9-10 minutes) or take the yellow metro (M1) toward Mexikoi ut and travel till Oktogon square (3rd stop). Our hostel is ap. 150 m. from here (see detailed map).
You will need 2 normal travel tickets / (300 HUF each)
When you arrived to Terz krt 4 building, look for Friends / Friends Hostel sign on the gate bell panel and ring it /no 22/, our receptionist will answer and let you in. (We also have a small board there). When you are inside the building, turn immediately to the left to enter the staircase.
Go up to the second floor by using the steps or the elevator, and you will see FRIENDS HOSTEL.