Bodega Chiang Mai Thapae
Welcome to the largest party hostel brand in Thailand. Welcome to Bodega. Welcome to the fam!
Bodega Hostels & Resorts are for travelers that want to experience local Thailand while enjoying all the comfort and conveniences of a modern backpacker haven. In Bodega tradition, we’re relaxed & funky by day... but by night, we’re THE social spot in town!
At Bodega Thapae, pool parties, pub crawls, market crawls, waterfall and grand canyon tours, nightly drinking games and good food & booze are just a taste of we have on offer. So if you’re looking for good people, good vibes, a great social experience and beds better than yours at home, you’ve come to the right place. Come experience Thailand with us.
We're located right off Thapae road, just a few minutes walk from the historic Thapae Gate. 10 minutes the other direction and you're at the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar. The location just doesn't get much better than this!
Here’s what you need to know before checking in:
- We are THE social spot in town, so be open to making friends!
- If you’re just looking for a bed, this is NOT the place for you.
- We are a guesthouse with a relaxing pool, but don't let that fool you. When the sun goes down, we like to go hard, so be ready for loud, fun, drunk & likely naked people :)
- If you have any problems at all during your stay, please come to find a manager and we’ll make it right!
- The home of Chiang Mai's largest pub crawl!
- Afternoon dips in the pool.
- Free cocktail shots every night.
- The comfiest beds you'll find in Thailand!
- Steps from Thapae Gate and the Night Bazaar.
- The best WiFi in Chiang Mai.
- Tours, Tours, Tours! Join our Elephant Sanctuary, Sticky Waterfall or Chaing Mai Grand Canyon tour or visit the many sites around Chiang Mai through our tour desk. And don't forget, Chiang Mai has some amazing nature so get out there and see it!
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation: We have a 48-hour cancellation policy.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before check-in you will be charged 50% of your stay.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before check-in, you will be charged for your entire stay.
Check in from 2:00 PM
Passport is required as a deposit for all guests staying at Bodega Hostels & Resorts.
Check out Before 12Noon, late checkout penalties apply.
Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Card, but extra Charge for credit card service fee.
Breakfast Not Included
No smoking in Room, but have a smoking area
Reception working hours 24 hours
Please also Note:
- We go hard. We are a party hostel, so be ready for loud, fun, drunk & likely naked people :)
- Rude, whiny, pushy, condescending and/or douchey guests will not be tolerated.
- Tequila shots and shotgunning beers will always be tolerated.
- Bodega Hostels & Resorts is not responsible for your belongings, so please, lock up your heaps.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Aria condizionata
- Scambio di libri
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- Carte di credito accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Pasti disponibili
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Luce per lettura
- IVA inclusa
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani inclusi
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 2. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
- From Chiang Mai International Airport:
At arrivals grab a taxi for a fixed THB150 (per taxi) and remember to tell them Bodega RESORT. Don’t forget we also have a sister hostel, Bodega Party Hostel & Bar in Chiang Mai!
Alternatively, walk outside, wait a few minutes for a red Songtao (pickup with benches in the back) and tell them Bodega RESORT - slower but should be THB60 per head
- From Chiang Mai Train Station:
Walk outside to the road (not in the parking lot) and find a red Songtao (pickup with benches in the back) and tell them Bodega RESORT - the price should be THB80 per head
- From Chiang Mai Bus Station:
Walk outside and find a red Songtao (pickup with benches in the back) and tell them Bodega RESORT - the price should be THB80 per head