Canterbury House Christchurch
Welcome to our small hostel (only 14 people) for those travelers who like some space and a good nights sleep in our very comfortable beds. We have single, twins, doubles, and share rooms (3 beds), all beds fully made up with clean towels, and warm duvets, and heated during Winter. No sleeping bag allowed. Just 10 minutes walk to the first city shops.
Our hostel is home-style accommodation, and our large car park is situated at the end of a 100m drive way from the street so it is quiet and secure with good lighting. We have a T.V lounge for T.V watchers and a quiet reading lounge. Stay a day or two and relax in our beautiful garden. We have a family cat (Ragdoll) Melody, she is very friendly and will welcome you!
* Our last check in time is 10pm : If arriving after 10pm please contact us for instructions on how to enter the hostel and find your room
* Children : We are sorry but this hostel is not suitable for young children
* Payment must be in cash only
* WiFi available : free 20MB voucher, then MB for 10c
* Winter Special rates May to August
We offer all guests free tea, coffee, Milo, hot chocolate, a free guest phone, a hair dryer, free washing machine, two clothes lines for drying, (small charge for dryer), a free pick up from city center when possible, free pick up at door to train station for Tranz Alpine to Arthur's pass/Greymouth, or Tranz scenic to Kaikoura/Blenheim/Picton, and a free pick up/drop off at door for traveling with Atomic Travel in South Island. Airport shuttles also pick up at the door. We are next to Contiki Tours Christchurch departure point; just a 1 minute walk from hostel door to bus.
There is an Intercity bus stop (Bealey Ave), just 8 minutes walk from our gate.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- Telefoni a scheda
- Carte di credito accettate
- Servizio fax
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Servizio postale
- Luce per lettura
- IVA inclusa
- Macchine per tè/caffè
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani inclusi
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
* From Christchurch airport, take Steve's airport Shuttle, they operate 24/7, cost $18 for 1 person, $23 for 2 people, $28 for 3 people, booking free phone 0800-101021
* From Train station, take Canterbury Shuttle, cost $10 per person
* FREE pick up from buses when possible
We are on Bealey Avenue, between Madras and Barbadoes streets