Silver Moon House
Silver Moon House is a small guest house owned by a local Gaddi family in Bhagsu Nag at Mcleod Ganj, Dharamshala, the land known for it\'s natural beauty, peaceful atmosphere, cool climate and religious calmness. Dharamshala and Mcleodganj are well known tourist places of Himachal offering spectacular views of the Dhauladhar mountains, sparkling rivulets and deep green forests.
At Silver Moon House we have 04 Double rooms having its own little kitchenett and attached toilet with hot & cold water, 02 Double rooms with attached toilets having running hot/cold water and 4 Double Rooms with common toilet and shower. Hot water is available 24 hrs.
We also provide other basic facilities like Laundry service, Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks, Snacks and North Indian Food (on prior notice) at a reasonable cost.
You may also ask for travel related services like flights, train & taxi booking. Trekking tours and other sight seeing tour can also be booked through us.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We have found that more than 50% of the bookings done through hostelworld website do not show. Therefore as a matter of security the accommodation is guaranteed only on the condition that the travelers contact us directly on the below given details after booking the accommodation through this website or the booking will stand cancelled.
Bhagsu Nag is a travelers paradise. Should it be trekking, hiking, paragliding, sightseeing or yoga, meditation & Indian classical music.......... Every thing is available in this small but interesting place.
We have our travel office located next to Silver Moon House which caters to all the need of our guests from flight/train/bus tickets to taxi hire, package tours or trekking & mountaineering.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
B&B Servizi & Politiche
- Trasferimenti aeroporto
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Si accettano bambini
- Carte di credito accettate
- Cambio valuta
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Pasti disponibili
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani non inclusi
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
This is how you can reach Dharamsala
1. BY AIR: There are regular flights between Delhi and Dharamsala. Recently a new service has been started between Chandigarh and Dharamsala via Shimla.
2. BY RAIL: The nearest train station to Dharamsala in Pathankot which is well connected by trains from all over India. It is 90 Kms from Bhagsu Nag and the driving time is two and a half hours by car/taxi and four hours by public bus.
3. BY ROAD: Dharamsala is well connected by roads to most of the important cities of north India with regular bus service (both Government and privately operated).
Distance between McLeod Ganj and some of the important cities nearby:
Delhi - 526 Kms (11/12 hours)
Shimla - 260 Kms (9/10 hours)
Manali - 235 Kms (9/10 hours)
Chandigarh - 259 Kms (7/8 hours)
Amritsar - 200 Kms (6/7 hours)
Pathankot - 90 Kms (2/3 hours)