Ericeira Chill Hill Hostel & Private Rooms
Created by surfers and life lovers, for surfers and life lovers, we want to offer a maximum of comfort to make you feel just like at home during your holiday stay on the beach.
Located on the hill, in the center of the charming fisherman´s village Ericeira, the Chill Hill is blessed with a great view towards our beloved ocean and beaches.
Most of our rooms have a balcony and face the waterfront. After a long and relaxing day under the hot Portuguese sun you might also want to enjoy our garden well-stocked with couches, hammocks a big grill and
everything else you need to kick back, relax & let your soul fly!
Ericeira Chill Hill Hostel & Private Rooms Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Please note this property may pre authorise a debit prior the check in date to secure your booking
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Trasferimenti aeroporto
- Si accettano bambini
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Docce calde
- Vasca idromassaggio
- Accesso a Internet
- Biancheria inclusa
- Biancheria non inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Piscina all'aperto
- Luce per lettura
- IVA inclusa
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Asciugamani inclusi
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 7. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
Highway A8 and then A21 will take you to Ericeira: Leaving the airport on Av. Berlim, turn left on Av. Cidade do Porto and follow the signs towards highway E1 direction A1 Norte/A8 Oeste/A12 Sul; take exit 14 on IC17/CRIL towards A8 Oeste; take the exit towards A8 direction Leiria/Loures and follow that road for 16km; take exit 5 towards N8/Mafra/Malveira and follow the highway A21 until the end.
After passing the toll take the 3rd exit at the roundabout on Rua alto da Camacha, follow the road for 700m and turn left on Estrada do Rego (or Rua do Rego); at the 3rd junction turn right on Rua Coronel Bento Roma, then take the third road on your right, it´s our street, Rua Nelson Gomes Salvador. Follow the small road until the end: the Hostel is the last house on your left hand side. Welcome!
The fee for the toll (for a car) is 2,90 Euro one way, make sure you don’t take the fast lane and always get a valid ticket at the ticket machine!
– From Lisbon to Ericeira: A cheap and convenient way to get from Lisbon to Ericeira is taking the public bus. Leaving from Campo Grande in Lisbon there is a direct connection to Ericeira city center, first bus departs at 06:27 am until 11:40 pm. It takes between 45 minutes (fast bus) and 85 minutes. You can look up the timetable at www.mafrense.pt.
Campo Grande is a main metro station where you can get onto the yellow and the green line, which takes you within 20 minutes to the heart of the city. Coming from the Airport just catch a Metro to Campo Grande. The whole trip (airport – Campo Grande – Ericeira Bus Terminal – walk to Hostel) takes up to 3 or 4 hours, depending on how lucky you are with catching a bus straight away.
– From Ericeira Bus Terminal to the Ericeira Chill Hill: Take the back door (green fence) of the bus station, turn right and go up the hill on Rua Orlando Morais. At the roundabout turn right (Rua Eduardo Paulo). At the next roundabout turn right (Rua Jozé Gomes Salvador). At the end of the street (you will see 3 big palm trees) turn left on Estrada do Rego and left again (it is the first left you can take). Walk straight on Rua Coronel Bento Roma until you are in front of a big brown building (centro de saud): turn right there (into Rua Nelson Gomes Salvador, that´s our street). Go to the end of the street, Lote 40, Nº6 – you will see the bamboo of the Chill Hill: Welcome!