St Enoch Hotel
Whether you're in Glasgow to explore the city, experience Glasgow's nightlife, go shopping, catch up with friends, maybe go to a concert, or go to the football, with great transport links only minutes walk from Glasgow Central Station, Queen Street Station, and Buchanan Street Bus Station and a 24 hour reception, the St Enoch Hotel is the place for you.
All rooms have Flat Screen TV's with Free View. Complimentary Tea/Coffee making facilities in the room. Complimentary Toiletries
and 24 hours reception.
Free Wi-Fi is available through out the hotel.
There is no charge for using T.V, daily housekeeping provided at no extra cost. We endeavour to make your stay comfortable.
We offer clean and modest accommodation at affordable price and the price you see is what you pay, no nasty surprises.
Close proximity to all the wonderful sights of Glasgow, your only ever 5 minutes away from all Glasgow has to offer.
St Enoch Hotel provides a clean, safe, friendly environment for you and your family.
Check-in from 3pm - 24 hr reception
Check- out by 11am
Cancellation policy :Free cancellation by 0900 hrs GMT 1 day before check in date.
We accept payment by cash, debit & credit card (Visa & Mastercard).
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Albergo Servizi & Politiche
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- Si accettano bambini
- Lettini disponibili
- Carte di credito accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Si accettano animali
- IVA inclusa
- Macchine per thé e caffé
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
Driving directions to Howard St
Paisley, Renfrewshire PA3 2SW, United Kingdom
1. Head east
2. Turn right onto Campsie Dr
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto White Cart Rd
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Sanderling Rd
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
6. Slight right at St. Andrew's Dr
7. Turn left to merge onto M8 toward Edinburgh/Glasgow
8. Take the A8 exit toward Tradeston/East Kilbride/A730
9. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for M74/A8/Carlisle/Tradestone
10. At junction 1, take the A8 exit to Tradeston
11. Turn right onto Paisley Rd/A8
12. Turn left onto West St/A8
Continue to follow A8
13. Turn left onto Commerce St/George the Fifth Bridge/A77
14. Take the 1st right onto Broomielaw/A814
Continue to follow A814
15. Turn left onto Maxwell St
16. Take the 2nd right toward Dunlop St
17. Slight left onto Dunlop St
18. Turn left onto Howard St
Destination will be on the left