Hostel Prime Guimares Lda
Set deep in the middle of Guimaraes, our Hostel primes for its Familiar hospitality and for its location as it is very close to all main attractions such as Toural Square, Middle Age historical center UNESCO World Heritage, City Market and Cultural Black Factory, Bus Terminal and modern Guimarães shopping, Plataforma das Artes, Cultural Center Vila Flor, Train Station, Castle and Duke’s Palace, Cable Car, Sports and Cultural Pavillion Multiusos
We work in a 17th Century house fully rebuilt in late 2011. Common room with sofas and dinning tables, kitchenette for small meals, a computer available for guests with internet, Cable TV, Play Station and National Geographic magazines. Free wi-fi access all over the house.
Many restaurants, cafes, ''pastelarias'', ATM machines, laundry, etc, are placed within 2 minutes walk.
Every Fridays we have open air market just 50 metres from Hostel, where you can get big bargains on clothes, shoes, house garments, furniture, etc. Second hand flee market every 1rst and 3rd Sunday of each month.
Our city is famous for traditional Dishes, Wines and Celebrations. Gualterianas festival is 120 years old and Nicolinas date to the 14th century, a giant parade organized by students in November. During Easter, the Procession of Santos Passos is organized already for 498 years.
Guimaraes is a UNESCO World Heritage since 2001.
Guimaraes was 2012 European Capital of Culture and is now 2013 European City of Sports.
Besides, Guimaraes is a perfect base to explore Iron Age villages around the city and also to visit Peneda Geres National Park, a real paradise in Earth (by bus or by renting a car for about 30 euros).
There's direct bus transfer between Guimaraes-Oporto Airport-Guimaraes, 7 days per week, 9 times per day, 50 minutes trip,
Come, meet Guimaraes and stay with us!! You won't regret it!!!
Breakfast 2,50 euros per person/day
Towels 1,50 euros each
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Trasferimenti aeroporto
- Noleggio biciclette
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Si accettano bambini
- Sala comune
- Lettini disponibili
- Carte di credito non accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Forno a microonde
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Servizio postale
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Shuttle Bus
- IVA inclusa
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Distributori automatici
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 3. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
GPS: N41°262495 + W8°175306 - Rua da Liberdade, 42+44, S. Sebastiao (50 meters far from Igreja das Dominicas) - phone (+351) 91 00 93 467
Our location on GoogleMaps: http://tinyurl.com/nbmhsby
1) Arriving by car from HIGHWAY A11, A4, A24 or A7 (from Oporto, Braga, Vila Real or Chaves):
- exit the highway at exit ''Guimaraes/N206''
- go straight on in the traffic circle, direction ''Guimaraes Center''
- take left line in order to enter Guimaraes
- just in front of Guimaraes Shopping Center, please take right line and turn right, direction ''Mercado''
- turn left, direction ''Mercado''
- in front of market ''Mercado Municipal'', please turn left, you are now in Rua da Liberdade, the Hostel is at your left in number 44 !!!
2) Arriving from Guimaraes BUS TERMINAL (at 400 meters from Hostel):
- outside the terminal building, turn right, direction to ''Mercado'', walk 100 meters
- turn left, direction to ''Mercado'', walk 200 meters
- in front of the market ''Mercado Municipal'' turn left, you are in Rua da Liberdade, walk 100 metters and he Hostel is at your left in number 44 !!!
3) Arriving from Guimaraes TRAIN STATION (at 750 meters from Hostel):
- outside the building walk to your left 50 meters until ''Hotel Fundador''
- turn right in Hotel Fundador, walk 500 meters down in the avenue Afonso Henriques (with trees both sides)
- you arrive to main city square Toural, look for Rua Camoes at your left (just in front of the fountain)
- go down 150 meters until Dominicas Church, walk more 50 meters straight way in Rua da Liberdade, and you have Hostel Prime in number 44 in your right !!!
4) Directly from OPORTO AIRPORT to Guimaraes Bus Terminal (at 400 meters from Hostel):
- GETBUS, mini-bus direct shuttle, 7 days per week, 7 times per day, 50 minutes trip, http://getbus.eu/
5) City Guide available here: http://www.cm-guimaraes.pt/uploads/writer_file/document/4070/GUIA_DA_CIDADE_v._2015_ingles.pdf
6) City Map available here: http://www.cm-guimaraes.pt/uploads/writer_file/document/4053/MapaGuimaraes.pdf
7) TheCultureTrip's opinion about our Hostel: http://theculturetrip.com/europe/portugal/articles/the-10-best-hotels-in-guimaraes/
8) According to TheCultureTrip, what to do in Guimaraes: http://theculturetrip.com/europe/portugal/articles/the-top-10-things-to-do-and-see-in-guimaraes/