Lake Lodge Iseltwald
We are pleased to welcome all backpacker, travellers, hikers and bikers. Our cozy hostel is situated at lake Brienz and offers excellent outdoor furnishings and panoramic views.
The Lake Lodge is a friendly hostel built in typical Swiss chalet style and lies directly on the shores of the picturesque bay of Iseltwald, a village which has been able to maintain its traditional customs. The idyllic fishing village on the south shore of the Lake Brienz is still tranquil and unspoiled. Although Interlaken with all its touristic attractions and shopping opportunities is accessible by car within only 10 minutes. The bus goes hourly to Interlaken where one can find optimal train connections to anywhere in the world including the airports in Zürich, Basel and Geneva.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Noleggio biciclette
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- TV via cavo
- Si accettano bambini
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Docce calde
- Biancheria inclusa
- Mini supermarket
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Si accettano animali
- Bagno turco
- Tasse non comprese
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani a noleggio
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 3. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
- From Interlaken West Station follow the main road (Bahnhofstrasse) through the roundabout at Centralplatz all the way to Interlaken East Station. Keep on going straight, following the signs to Bonigen and Iseltwald.
- Stay on the main road that leads around the lake until you get to Iseltwald and follow the hotel signs! Very simple.....can't get lost! (appr. 15 min.)
- There is every hour the bus No. 103 traveling from either Interlaken West and East station to Iseltwald. The journey takes appr. 20 minutes. The bus is free for Swiss Pass holders. All other guests will receive a free pass at check-in!
The last bus leaves Interlaken East Station at 08:05pm low season and 09.05pm high season.
Check your connection on www.sbb.ch
After that you can take a cab. We have a special deal with 'Bodeli Taxi' for our guests. Call 0800 22 00 88 or find the yellow cabs at Interlaken East Station.
- There are frequent ferries from Interlaken East station to Iseltwald. Its a beautiful journey on the Lake and a great alternative to other public transport! The ferry is free for eurorailpass holders!
Attention: The ferry does not operate in the winter!
Reception opening times:
8.30am - 12.00am and 4.30pm - 9.30pm,
self check in for late arrivals!