Albatross Backpacker Inn
The Hostel with Soul! Characterful historic building filled with music, art, food and good company!
Run by travelers for travelers, at The Albatross you'll find a warm, inviting place in which to unwind after your time on the road.
What we offer you:
- Spacious lounge filled with art by world travellers, musical instruments and plenty of space to relax.
- Funky well-equipped kitchen with complimentary herbs, spices, cooking oil and Fairtrade Organic tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
- Warm, comfortable rooms with heaters in each and fully made beds.
- An Art Corner for creating masterpieces!
- Guitars, ukuleles, hand drums and songbooks.
- Loads of fun board games and well-stocked book exchange.
- Regular group dinners, BBQ's in summer and hot puddings by the log fire in winter.
- Sunny garden with a gas BBQ, lots of tables and herbs & vegies for you to pick.
- Free bikes. Cyclist specials and lockable bike storage.
- Lots of good local info and advice, free guide book rental, onward travel booking.
Come join us for our next Curry Night, a Jam Session or an epic round of "Kaikouropoly"!
Ben and Katie look forward to welcoming you to The Albatross.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Noleggio biciclette
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Telefoni a scheda
- Sala comune
- Servizio fax
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Mini supermarket
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani a noleggio
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
The hostel is situated an five minute walk from the town centre (800m), i-site (Visitor Centre) and Bus Stop.
From the Bus Stop/ West End: From the main street walk towards the Peninsula so that the Ocean is on your left. After the Fire Station take the first Right turn (Killarney Street). We are one block back from the beach on the corner of Killarney and Torquay Street.