We are newly opened this Spring, 2009 and located on the central Kyoto nearby JR Kyoto Station.
We renovated the building of traditional Japanese wooden house, 'machiya,'. Experience the real Japanese classic atmosphere at our guesthouse.
All rooms are no-smoking Japanese style with futons / yukatas and you will have free internet, free coffee/tea, laundry services and rental bicycles.
We don't accept check-in after 0:00. (100% of room charge will be charged)
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Aria condizionata
- Noleggio biciclette
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Telefono e fax
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Biancheria inclusa
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Servizio postale
- Bagno turco
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Asciugamani inclusi
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
From Kyoto Station:
Please exit Kyoto Station by the Central (Karasuma) Exit. You will be on the north-side of the station.
Follow these instructions to come to our guesthouse.
BUS (approx 7 min: 220 yen)
*** Buses come every 15 minutes.
1. Take the City Bus No.50 at B2 from the bus terminal in front of Kyoto Station.
2. Please get off at 'Nishinotoin-Rokujo' bus stop; there is a coin parking lot in front of you. Cross the street at the traffic light nearby.
3. Follow the path with pink pavement and you will find us with a large red umbrella on your left after a brief walk.
WALK (approx. 10-15 min.)
1. Once you are out in front of the station, you should see Kyoto Tower. Come to the crosswalk on the right side, Starbucks will be in front of you. This street is called Karasuma St.; continue to follow it going straight. Walk for a while, having Kyoto station at your back and the tower to your left.
2. After passing a large temple called 'Higashihongan-ji' you will come to a convenience store called '7-Eleven.'
3. Right before 7-Eleven is a small street. Turn left and follow it until the street ends.
4. Turn right at this intersection, and take the first left, which is at the end of a coin parking lot, onto a very narrow street with pink pavement. It should be across from a public bathhouse. After about a minute walk you will find us in the dark brown Japanese-wooden house on your right. You will find us with a large red umbrella outside.
TAXI (approx 7 min)
1. You can easily catch a taxi in front of the station.
2. Please tell your taxi driver to go to 'Wakamiya-Rokujo.'
3. When you arrive just before the crossing of Wakamiya-Rokujo, you will see a large red umbrella on your left.