Sarong is a new hostel located in a renovated old Chinese shophouse. We currently have 8 bunk beds, 2 toilets & 2 hot showers. We have kitchen facilities for basic cooking but guests must clean up after themselves. We have a small mosque across the street so be aware of the muslim call to prayer 5 times daily. Our previous guests have said they got used to it after a couple of nights.
We are located within walking distance of local food, groceries, car rentals, bike rentals, motorcycle rentals, laundry facilities, the Sheraton Langkawi as well as close to a few of the tourist attractions in Langkawi.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Limitazione di età
- Aria condizionata
- Trasferimenti aeroporto
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Prima colazione inclusa
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Carte di credito non accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Biancheria inclusa
- Nessun coprifuoco
- IVA inclusa
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani inclusi
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 3. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
Info Hostel da leggereQuesta struttura dispone di Termini e condizioni specifici.
1. NON-MUSLIM guests only please. This is because we serve & consume alcohol and pork on the premises.
2. There is a small mosque across the street and they conduct prayers 5 times a day. Some of our previous guests said they grew immune after a day or two.
3. This is a mixed dorm with common shower and toilet.
4. We do not accept guests/children below 18 years of age even if accompanied by adult.
5. We reserve the right to refuse any guest.
6. Please be considerate to other guests and neighbors.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
Whether coming by ferry or from the airport, head towards the Sheraton Langkawi and look out for a yellow signboard on the right side of the road that says, \"SJK(C) MIN NAM\". When you see that signboard, turn right into the road before the signboard. You will see a row of single storey houses and one double storey house. Sarong is in that double storey house. Should you encounter problems, just give us a call and we\'d be happy to give you or the taxi driver directions to our place.