Morag's Lodge (Loch Ness) perfect for Independent Travellers
'Clean, colourful and well run hostelwith great views of Fort Augustus'. Lonely Planet (Scotland)
Set in wooded grounds, just minutes walk from the bustling village of Fort Augustus and the banks of Loch Ness, Morag's Lodge offers quality budget accommodation for independent travellers and backpackers.
We have has everything you need for a great stay in the heart of the Highlands.
4 star facilities, huge comfy beds and en-suite rooms
Twins and Double rooms available on request
Ideal for Independent travellers and walkers on the Great Glen Way
Bar with open fire and regular live music
Friendly, relaxed and welcoming atmosphere
Breakfast, packed lunch and evening meals available
Fully equipped self catering kitchen, dining room, TV lounge,
Linen included in price
For outdoor enthusiasts we have a great drying room and secure cycle storage. Our friendly and active staff can offer advice on local walks and cycle routes.
Things to See and Do
* Relax by the Loch and try some Nessie spotting!
* Take a walk or cycle through the network of paths around the village.
* Enjoy a Loch Ness cruise
* Visit the Clansman Centre to find about Highland life in the 17th Century
* Get out there, great hillwalking, mountain biking, cycling and watersports available locally. Explore the Great Glen Way and the famous Corrieyairack Pass. In winter a range of snowsports are available at Nevis Range (45 mins drive)
Please note that the rooms are unavailable until 2pm. Bags can be left in reception & early arrivals are welcome to use the lounge, kitchen & garden.
Checkout is 10:30am
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Noleggio biciclette
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- Telefoni a scheda
- Si accettano bambini
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Tardo check-out
- Biancheria inclusa
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Si accettano animali
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Bagno turco
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Distributori automatici
- Accessibile ai disabili
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
Fort Augustus is on the A82 half away along the Great Glen. (Inverness 33 miles, Fort William 31 miles).
From the petrol station in the village turn north towards Inverness, just past the car park on the left go up the steep hill, Bunoich Brae and we are 100metres further on the left. Bus stop for Fort William and Inverness 300 metres by the car park.