Hilik Boutique Hostel
Hilik Boutique Hostel is surrounded by classy nightspots and restaurants that are only a few steps away and often cater to foreign visitors. Safety is assured by friendly passers-by, with well-lit streets and alert security officers on regular foot and car patrol.
Guests who are too tired or too lazy to stray away from the comfort of their rooms may relax, drink, and enjoy the music at our own bar, aptly called The 5ifth, located on the fifth floor. Or they may choose to linger at the Donatella Café for meals and snacks, set on the ground floor. Both of these are readily accessible to guests and are sure to guarantee maximum joy and satisfaction.
We offer dormitories as well as twin, single and double rooms, all of which are fully air-conditioned.
Our amenities – such as hot and cold running water, electric and exhaust fans and free, unlimited wireless internet – are especially tailored to cater to the needs and preferences of all kinds of travellers.
Guests who are accompanied by children are not permitted to stay in the dormitories.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Limitazione di età
- Aria condizionata
- Giochi di società
- Scambio di libri
- Prima colazione inclusa
- TV via cavo
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Servizio fax
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- IVA inclusa
- Macchine per tè/caffè
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani a noleggio
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
From Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Terminal 1:
1. Head northeast on Terminal 1 Departures Area toward Terminal 1 Arrivals Area Road.
2. Continue onto Ninoy Aquino Ave.
3. Turn left onto NAIA Rd.
4. Take the 1st right onto Domestic Rd.
5. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Bac III Dr.
6. Turn left onto Airport Rd.
7. Turn right onto Quirino Ave.
8. Turn right onto Taft Avenue Extension.
9. Take the 2nd right onto EDSA.
10. Slight right toward McKinley Road.
11. Turn left onto McKinley Road.
12. Continue onto Ayala Ave.
13. Turn right onto Makati Ave.
14. Along Makati Ave., on your right, you\'ll see the #7844 Mavenue Building (right across the A. Venue Mall).
From Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3:
1. Head southeast on Terminal 3 Departures Area.
2. Continue onto NAIA Terminal 3 Departure Area Ramp.
3. Slight left onto Terminal 3 Exit Ramp.
4. Turn left onto the ramp to Skyway.
5. Keep left at the fork and merge onto Skyway.
6. Take the exit onto South Luzon Expressway.
7. Take the exit onto EDSA.
8. Slight right toward McKinley Road.
9. Turn left onto McKinley Road.
10. Continue onto Ayala Ave.
11. Turn right onto Makati Ave.
12. Along Makati Ave., on your right, you\'ll see the #7844 Mavenue Building (right across the A. Venue Mall).