Casa Kiwi Hostel Medellin
Casa Kiwi Hostel is happy to offer: a roof-top terrace at tree-canopy height with great views and a plunge pool, an open-air hammock area, another terrace on the 1st floor with bar service and a park with a creek across the street, a mini-theatre with a big-screen HDTV and satellite reception, free use of 4 flat-screen computers with high-speed internet, free WI-FI, a large kitchen, and last but not least a pool-table lounge where you can listen to varied world-music and where we frequently showcase local live music. There is also a mini market across the street and tons of bars, clubs and restaurants very close to the hostel. Hopefully we'll see you here soon!
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Noleggio biciclette
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- TV via cavo
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Piscina all'aperto
- Si accettano animali
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Asciugamani inclusi
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
Address: Carrera 36 Numero 7-10.
+From the Terminal Norte bus station:
(1) A taxi costs about $14.000 COP. Tell the driver to go to Parque Lleras and then to take Calle 7 up to the hostel. All taxi drivers in Medellin must use the Taxi Meter, so make sure they turn it on when you get into the taxi.
(2) By Metro/Bus combination. In the Metro Station by the Terminal Norte, buy a Poblado Integrado ticket: one ticket for the Metro and another for a Metro Bus. Take the Metro south to the El Poblado Metro Station. Once there, catch a bus that says Metro. Get off at Dominoes Pizza on Carrera 36. Walk down Carrera 36 two blocks to Calle 7 and you will see Casa Kiwi Hostel on the left.
+From the Terminal Sur bus station / Olaya Herrera Local Airport:
(1) A taxi costs about $7.000 COP. Tell the driver to go to Parque Lleras and then to take Calle 7 up to the hostel. All taxi drivers in Medellin must use the Taxi Meter, so make sure they turn it on when you get into the taxi.
+From the Jose Maria Cordoba International Airport:
(1) There are safe, reliable taxies at the exit of the airport that charge a set rate of $60.000 COP. Just give them the address of the hostel, and tell them that it is a few block from Parque Lleras in El Poblado. Also ask the price before you get into the taxi to make sure they won't overcharge. $60.000 is the official rate for 2014.
(2) You can also take a shuttle (colectivo) from the airport to downtown Medellin. From there a taxi to Casa Kiwi is about $8.000 COP.
If you ever have a problem with a taxi driver's price, please feel free to ask for assistance in the reception when you arrive at Casa Kiwi so we can help straighten things out.