RossoVino is a Hotel divided into 2 complexes. Both parts are found in the same private street, one across the other with available parking spaces. Both complexes have common rooms and outside terrace and free WiFi.
One villa have a specious kitchen self catering that is fully equipped, where you can prepare and cook your own meal and breakfast creating that “ home-from-home- feeling “. (thanks to the Large supermarket just across the main street = less than 1 minute walk).
other villa have a kitchenette self catering with a lot of facilities .
both villa’s have specious common rooms and outside terraces to relax reading a book or sipping a drink or even access to internet with our free WiFi that cover all the Hotel.
a laundry self-service room is available for use for both parts.
We take care of your luggage for free before checking-in and aftre checking-out.
We are very well connected with public transportation.( 10 minutes bus ride from the downtown and 15 minutes from the center station )
We don’t serve breakfast but we offer all facilities to prepare your own meal, in the kitchen you find always
Some free : coffee,tea,natural water,sugar…
in Hotel RossoVino , a warm friendly atmosphere , you will feel at home.
- When you book you room, please check in which of two facilities you will be residing, as the prices are allocated according to the number of services provided in each of the two complexes.
- Private Parking (extra fee = 10 euro per day,available only on request via mail or via phone )
- Special Policy for Milan Furniture Fair 2014 :
Reservations made for the exhibition in April 2013 ( from 08 April 2014 till 13 April 2014 ) are non refundable and cannot be cancelled or changed.
We will take all the money for this reservation at the moment of the bookings. The Booking is not refundable
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Albergo Servizi & Politiche
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Aria condizionata
- Scambio di libri
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Si accettano bambini
- Carte di credito accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Luce per lettura
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Distributori automatici
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 2. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
Info Hotel da leggereQuesta struttura dispone di Termini e condizioni specifici.
Hotel RossoVino si riserva il diritto di richiedere al Check-in un deposito cauzionale per tutelarsi di eventuali danni causati alle stanze durante il soggiorno.
- Le prenotazioni effettuate per la fiera del mobile ( dal 17 Aprile al 22 Aprile incluso ) non possono essere cancellati o cambiati n� rimborsati.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
The hotel is easy to reach from both milan central station and from linate :
- the easiest way to reach the hotel from milan center station is bus 90
- we have a metro stop nearby , blu line ( porta vittoria ) , its also helpful but complicated so bus 90 is much easier.
Important things to note : bus tickets are available in kiosks that close around 7 pm. You can buy it also from metro undergrounds machine ( 1.50 euro = 90 min and 4.50 euro = 24hrs and 8.25 euro = 48hrs )
From malpensa airport or orio al serio ( bergamo ) airport :
- shuttle bus's tickets are available in the bus ( cost up to 8 euro )
- take shuttle bus till milan center station ( duration = 50 min ) . When you get off you should reach the stop of the bus 90, its located few metres from the shuttle bus stop ( near the tunnel.. Ask the buss driver )
- take bus 90 and get off in the stop campagna-22 marzo
- when you get off you should cross the traffic light to reach viale corsica , you must see a 'newspapers kiosk ' while you are crossing the traffic light.
- once you arrive in viale corsica , cross the traffic light again to be in the other side of viale corsica ( so you will be on the same side of our street and you must see a green kiosk while you are crossing )
- walk for 150 metres in corsica street, via bartolozzi will be the third street on your right ( it is a private street having a gate , you find it between these two numbers on viale corsica 26 and 30 )
- you could see in the other side of street corsica : brico and suppermarket simply , our hotel is situated in a private street across the entrance of supermarket, the street bartolozzi have a gate ( its always open )
We are in via privata bartolozzi number 9
From linate :
Take bus 73 ( san banbila ) and get off in corsica-battistotti .sassi
We are 1 minute walk from there ,its a square with many traffic lights, so the easiest way is to reach viale corsica 26 and viale corsica 30 , our private street is located between these 2 numbers and have a gate that always open .