Okayama Hostel Igusa
We moved to a new location on the 1st of January 2017.
Okayama Hostel Igusa is used be a Minshuku (Japanese traditional Hotel) with beautiful Japanese garden and we renovated this 50 years old folklore house to a guesthouse.
The hostel is Located in beautiful countryside with great access to cities. Igusa Hostel is only 5 min walk from JR Hayashima Station, which is 11 min by train from JR Okayama Sta. where Shinkansen trains stop. We offer 2 2-bed Japanese style private rooms and 5 bed (3 futon beds and 1 bunk bed) male and female dormitory rooms feature tatami (woven-straw) flooring with air conditioner and heater and free-WiFi.
Bathrooms, shower facilities, Kitchen are shared. There is a common area where guests can enjoy one another's company.
Igusa Hostel has great access to JR Uno Sta. (Uno Port) where the ferries depart frequently for Naoshima, Teshima and the other islands in Seto-inner-sea. The Hostel also has easy access to Kurashiki Bikan historical quarter, Okayama-city, Hiroshima and Shikoku.
==== BEST LOCATION ====
*11 min train to Okayama city
*20 min bike (or 35 min train) to Kurashiki Bikan historical quarter
*30 min train to JR Uno Sta. (Uno port)
*55 min train & ferry to Naoshima
*60 min train & ferry to Teshima
*80 min train & ferry to Inujima
*70 min train to Hiroshima city
*60 min train to Himeji
*45 min train to Takamatsu, Kagawa
*90 min train & bus to Takamatsu airport
==== FACILITIES＆SERVICE ====
* Free WiFi access
* 24 Hot Shower with free shampoo, conditioner and body soap and towels for hire (L/￥100, S/￥50)
* Fully equipped kitchen(Kitchenware, refrigerator, microwave, toaster and some seasonings) with dining space＋free coffee, tea and Japanese tea
* Linens including Pillow, Bed sheets and Blankets
* Laundry facilities (washing and dry￥300 )
* Air conditioner / Heater
* Heating cost ￥200/per person/per night is required in addition to the rates during 15 Nov.-15 Mar.
==== BUSINESS HOURS ====
* Check in time : 16:00 ~ 20:00
* Check out time : ~ 10:00
* Reception business hour: 08:00 ~ 11:30, 16:00 ~ 20:00
* No curfew
* Free luggage keeping reception open : 08:00 ~ 11:30, 16:00 ~ 20:00 (Please contact us in 1 day advance or in the morning on the day if you need it. We are closed from 11:30 to 16:00 and after 20:00)
1.Check-in:from 16:00 until 20:00
(Please contact the guesthouse in advance if you need to check in earlier or later, or check out later than the above time.)
2.We do not accept credit cards.
3.Breakfast and dinner are served in the dining room.
4.Rental bicycle is 500yen/3h or 800yen/day.
Parking spaces are available. Parking is charged 500yen/day.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Limitazione di età
- Aria condizionata
- Noleggio biciclette
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito non accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Pasti disponibili
- Forno a microonde
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Reception (orari limitati)
- IVA inclusa
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Asciugamani a noleggio
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 7. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
Take the JR Shinkansen to JR Okayama Sta. Switch to JR Seto Ohashi Line bound for Kojima, Utazu, or JR Uno Line bound for Uno. Get off at Hayashima Sta., 11 min.
From JR Hayashima Sta.:
Get out the exit of the station and go straight on Route 185. Turn left at the 2nd traffic light and walk for 200m (50m from our parking lot). The Hostel is on the right side of the street. 8 min.
Take the Seto Chuo Highway and get off at Hayashima IC. Take Route 2 and turn right at Mutsu Intersection to Route 185. Turn right at Matsuo-saka Intersection and drive another 300m. The guesthouse in the on right side of the street.