HI Ottawa Jail Hostel
A one-of-a-kind jail hostel located in the heart of downtown Ottawa, steps away from Byward Market, Parliament Hill, Rideau Centre, University of Ottawa, pubs and restaurants.
Rated one of the top 10 spookiest buildings around the world by Lonely Planet!
Here's what you may do while staying with us :
- Have a drink, eat a meal, listen to live performances and meet other travelers at our bar MUGSHOTS - Ottawa's only jail bar!
- Use our FREE wireless internet or free internet terminals to plan, skype, book, check-in, post or tweet
- Enjoy our FREE continental breakfast every morning
- Join us on a FREE hostel orientation tour (offered daily to hostel guests only)
- Sleep in former jail cells that have been completely renovated and adapted to suit your comfort needs
- Join us for a pub crawl, a movie night, a dance party and much more
- Enjoy our great outdoor patio in the summer
- Use our communal kitchen to show off your cooking skills
- Ask our wonderful staff for suggestions of things to do in Ottawa
- Visit death row and the gallows on the 8th floor with Ottawa's Haunted Walks tours
We hope to see you soon - and remember - you don't have to commit a crime to do the time!
The hostel is part of Hostelling International (HI). HI is a not-for-profit organization with over 4 000 hostels worldwide and more than 60 across Canada. You’re not a member? Don’t worry, we still love you! You can purchase a card upon arrival or simply pay the additional fee of $5 per person per night.
1. **All guests with reservations made AFTER JANUARY 28TH, 2018 are entitled to a 10% discount upon presentation of their Hostelling International Membership Card.**
**Please note that any reservations made BEFORE JANUARY 28th, 2018, were made at the HI-Membership Rate. If you are not a member of Hostelling International, there will be an additional charge of $5.00 per person/per night.**
2. The mandatory provincial and federal taxes (17%) will be applied at check-in.
Online group bookings not accepted, you must contact the hostel directly if you would like to make a group booking
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Aria condizionata
- Noleggio biciclette
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Giochi di società
- Scambio di libri
- TV via cavo
- Telefoni a scheda
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Telefono e fax
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Sala giochi
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Tardo check-out
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Servizio postale
- Luce per lettura
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Bagno turco
- Tasse non comprese
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Distributori automatici
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
From the airport: Take bus # 97 to the Rideau Shopping Centre. Get off on the MacKenzie King Bridge, walk east to the stairs. The hostel is located at the bottom of the stairs.
From the train station: Take bus #95 (Baseline) to the Rideau Shopping Centre. Get off on the MacKenzie King Bridge, walk east to the stairs. The hostel is located at the bottom of the stairs.
From the bus station: Take local bus #1 or 7 (Downtown) from the corner of Bank and Catherine St. to Nicholas St.(Rideau Centre). Walk two blocks south. The hostel is on the left.