Information for all NYE reservations - hostel will ask you for advance payment before your arrival.
Free WI-Fi in all rooms. Shelves with lamps on each bed in dormitory rooms to make your stay more comfortable. Couples can appreciate our double en-sutie rooms.
• we organise evening activities for free such as sangria party, beer-pong, cooking lessons, czech evening and more - completely for free. Only come and enjoy.
• Buffet breakfast - eat what you can (consists of 2 kinds of cheese – soft and edam, salami, yogurt, cornflakes, wheat, fruit, sweets, coffee, tea, juice extract, toast, bread and maybe a little something more to surprise you)
• 3 modern PCs
• Internet and Wi-Fi
• Evening activities such as sangria party, beer-pong, cooking lessons, czech evening and more
• Information service about Prague
• Free tours
• Sheets & bed linens
• The receptionists are open mind people,fluently english or spanish speaking, easy going and well mooded.
• The maintenance man Honza can help you to repair your broken suitcase or with any other trouble you have during your stay.
• Cleaning ladies Lenka and Tana are take care of the neatness in the hostel.
• The manager´s name is Josef and you can meet him in the hostel from Monday till Friday as she will be running things.
• Open 24 hours all day, all year round.
• No curfew, no lockout time
• Free internet and Wi-Fi
• Safe at the back office
• Luggage storage
• TV room
• Washing machine
• 2 Kitchenettes - equipped and available for everybody
A safety key-card system protects our hostel. Each room is separately lockable with their own room cards. Security cameras at the reception. Online webcam in the hostel. Police station just opposite the street.
The price is fixed; further discounts with discount cards are not possible.
An administration fee applies to all payments which are paid with a debit/credit card.
If you want to stay in the centre of Prague at very little cost, Advantage Hostel is the best choice! We're situated only 100m from underground station 'I.P.Pavlova' (line C) and within a seven-minute walk to Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti).
Our hostel provides a wide range of accommodation, from dorms to private rooms. Our private rooms are available both ensuite and without private bathroom. For those rooms without private bathrooms, there are separated male and female bathrooms with toilets and hot showers on each floor.
If you want to stay in private room you will need to buy all the beds in the room. We also have dormitory style of accommodation with 5 to 9 beds in each room.
Included in the price of all rooms is a big buffet breakfast, bed linen and sheets, free towel, all taxes, free internet and Wi-Fi, free safe and luggage storage.
We have a high standard of security, with a safety key-card system - each room is accessible only with your room-card - plus there's a police station just opposite the hostel.
We have 24-hour reception, seven days a week, all year around. Our English-speaking staff are happy to help you with information about Prague. There's no curfew and no lockout time!
Our common areas include a TV room and a kitchenette, equipped and available for free for all our travellers.
Don't forget our excellent Czech restaurant, serving 10 kinds of beer as well as Czech and international cuisine at very reasonable prices.
There is also a non-stop supermarket 50m from hostel and fast food vendors at the tram station (100m from hostel).
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Trasferimenti aeroporto
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Giochi di società
- Scambio di libri
- Prima colazione inclusa
- TV via cavo
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Servizio fax
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Pasti disponibili
- Sala per meeting
- Mini supermarket
- Vietato fumare
- Servizio postale
- Luce per lettura
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Macchine per tè/caffè
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Asciugamani inclusi
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
Buy a ticket for 32CZK (at the tobacco store or from the machines) and show it when you get on the bus, or the tram, or at entrance of the subway. From the point you validate your ticket in the yellow machine - the ticket is valid for 75 minutes (90 minutes during the weekend).
1. from the airport
Take bus Nr. 119 to the Dejvická station. There, take the underground (it is just at the bus stop); line A (green one) to Muzeum where you have to change for the line C (red). Take the C line to I.P.Pavlova (1 stop). 50 minutes.
2. from the Main Railway Station (Praha hl.n.)
Go to the underground and take line C (red) from Hlavní nádraží to I.P. Pavlova (2 stops). 10 minutes.
3. from Holesovice Railway Station
Go to the underground and take line C (red) from Nádraží Holešovice to I.P.Pavlova (5 stops) 15 minutes.
4. from Bus Station Florenc
Go to the underground and take line C (red) from Florenc to I.P. Pavlova (3 stops). 11 minutes.
At the I.P.Pavlova station use the escalator, then use the first left stairs and get off the station. Walk street straight ahead and after cca 50metres cross the street. Then turn left, walk for about 200metres and you will find our hostel (with the orange sign) on your right hand side.