El Misti Hostel Rio
El Misti Rio is located right in front of Siqueira Campos subway station and the bus stop, which facilitates access to the main attractions in Rio. It is few blocks away from Copacabana beach, just 6 minutes away from the property. It is close to bars, restaurants and shops and is perfect for all sorts of adventures in the Marvelous City. The Botafogo neighborhood and the Rodrigo the Freitas Lagoon are 20 and 25 minutes away from the hostel.
El Misti Rio is one of the biggest hostels in the chain; it is a three-story building that has a terrace, a comfortable dining area where breakfast and dinner are served and a large social area that maintains a hostel essence. It has gathering areas with bar and music where guests get together to exchange experiences and meet new people day and night. The staff if always available to give key tips about the city, parties, beaches and touristic attractions.
The hostel counts with mixed dorms for 6, 8, 10 and 15 people with shared or private bathroom, female only dorms with shared or private bathroom.
There are also double, triple and quadruple private rooms. All equipped with air conditioning, bed linen and individual lockers.
No persons under 18 years old can book shared rooms
No persons under 5 years old can book private rooms
CANCELATIONS POLICIES BY DATES:
*For reservations made with non-refundable cancellation policy will be charged 100% of the total value of the reservation. If any cancellation occurs no deposit will be returned;
*For the Easter Package 2018(28/03/2018 to 01/04/2018) it is necessary to pay 50% of the value of the reservation, at the time booking is submitted. Cancellations will only be processed 15 days prior check-in date. After that time, no deposit refunds will be made. In the event of a no-show the hostel charges the full amount of balance.
*For the New Year Package 2018/2019(27/12/2018 to 04/01/2019) it is necessary to pay 50% of the value of the reservation, at the time booking is submitted. Cancellations will only be processed 30 days prior check-in date. After that time, no deposit refunds will be made. In the event of a no-show the hostel charges the full amount of balance.
* For any other dates not included above have to be made 3 days before check-in, it is necessary to pay 50% of the value of the reservation, at the time booking is submitted. otherwise no reimbursement is performed.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Limitazione di età
- Aria condizionata
- Trasferimenti aeroporto
- Scambio di libri
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Pasti disponibili
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Bagno turco
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani a noleggio
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 3. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
How to get to the hostel?
It is very easy to reach Copacabana suburb from any points of the city of Rio de Janeiro.
Below is a list of options to get from the airports (Galeão and Santos Dumont), and bus terminal (Rodoviária Novo Rio).
From airport Galeão (GIG) and Santos Dumont (SDU):
- Take the bus PREMIUM 2018, indicate to the driver that they have to get off at the 3 point of the beach, go up the Siquiera Campos street, walk to the Tonelero street and turn left.
El Misti Hostels recommends the services of our partner Shuttle Rio, that offers economical and cheaper transportation from GIG and SDU airports for your convenience.
Aternative route from Santos Dumont airport:
- Take the VLT that is next to the airport parking lot and get off at Cinelândia station. In the same square, go down the stairs of the metro (Station Cinelândia also) and take the metro to General Osório. Exit at the station Siquiera Campos.
From bus station (Rodoviaria Novo Rio):
- Take the VLT, which is on the road near the exit of the station and get off at Cinelandia station. In the same square, go down the stairs of the metro (Station Cinelândia also) and take the metro to General Osório. Exit at the station Siquiera Campos.
- Walk from the bus terminal to the Padre Enrique Otte bus station, which is next to the station. Take one of the following buses: Troncal 2, Troncal 4 or Troncal 6. to indicate to the driver that they have to down in the Siquiera Campos street, go up the Siquiera Campos street, walk to the Tonelero street and turn left.