5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1
Accessibility, Style, Top-rate facilities and great location don't have to cost a fortune. At 5footway.inn, we are built on the premise that budget accommodation can be centrally located, can be tasteful, can be packed with amenities, and can come with 5-star service.
Located at historic Chinatown, right by the MRT station, we are extremely well connected and within walking distance to many attractions in Chinatown, Little India, Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, museums etc. You will be glad you chose Chinatown as you spend very little time and money on travelling.
Great care has also been taken to ensure that comfort and service remain top of our list and that you'd wish you had stayed longer. We pack the premise with:
1) anti-dustmite beds equipped with privacy curtains
2) individual reading lights
3) hairdryers, shampoo, shower gel
4) hostel-wide broadband WIFI (yes, even in your beds)
5) the latest iMacs for free guest use
6) spacious entertainment areas (with DVDs, game consoles, fusball)
7) spacious outdoor terrace for bbqs, movies-under-the-stars, guitar playing...
8) free breakfast
Our Design Concept:
The shophouse, with its five-foot-wide walkway, embodies both an appreciation for the Southeast Asian climate as well as the desire to enable and encourage community spirit through daily close interaction. 5footway.inn is not just a hostel, it is a project to rekindle the community spirit of the shophouse heritage.
Conceptualized by architects, 5footway.inn presents a break from the conventional hostel with its well-defined personal and communal spaces, clever use of design and attention to details. At 5footway.inn, small is spacious and budget is boutique.
Come experience this with people from all walks of life amid the comforts of modernity.
-To upkeep the backpackers environment, we do not accommodate children under the age of 2 years old. All children 2 years old and above, must pay for a bed at the standard rate and children aged 2-12 years old must be accompanied in a private room.
-For the safety and security of all our guests, visitors are only permitted at the reception area.Guest is responsible for producing a valid passport and/or visa of entry into Singapore. We reserve the rights to deny any guest without valid documents.
-In the event of cancellation within 5 days prior to arrival or no-show, one night charge is applicable.Property do not accept cancellation through phone call. You may cancel via Hostelworld account or email the property.
-Towels are complimentary 1 piece per guest for private room bookings. For dorm bookings, they are available for loan at the minimal fee of $2 per piece.
We accept payment only in Singapore Dollars, cash.
- Check in time: 1500 hours
- Check out time: 1200 hours
Property accept email request ONLY in case of any cancellation or change.
Check in with our friendly host from 8am to 12 midnight daily. If you arrive after 12 midnight, we have a self-check in kiosk to assist you.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Aria condizionata
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Luce per lettura
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Bagno turco
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Asciugamani a noleggio
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 5. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
From Changi International Airport:
1. Take the airport MRT to Outram Park station (EW16), transfer to purple NE line and alight at the next stop, Chinatown station (NE4). Exit through exit A and you will spot the 5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1 signboard on your right, just a few steps away. The journey will take approximately 30 minutes and cost S$2.10 one way.
2. Taxi take about 20 minutes and cost approximately S$20 one way.