Step into Adler Hostel, Singapore's first luxury hostel based in the heart of the Chinatown (牛车水) district.
With a design emphasis on fusing colonial charm with modern quirkiness, our hostel brings a fresh, new spin to living history in a vibrant yet sophisticated environment.
We take the comforts and sophistication of a hotel and merge it with the social and shared qualities of a hostel to create a wholesome experience. Decorated in a colonial eclectic decor, we take you back in time to the golden era of Singapore where islanders enjoyed the comforts and luxury of a slower pace of life.
Each of the two dorms available contain 16 sleep cabins, which each come with a shared bathroom. These sleep cabins are equipped with super single mattresses, an in-built storage system (lockable) and universal power plug sockets, which can be made private with a simple draw of a curtain.
All guests enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel, as well as a complimentary fresh bath towel and shower gel.
We also offer discounts at Asia's only Wavehouse in Sentosa and at hot clubs around town. Now, that's what we call VIP treatment!
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Limitazione di età
- Aria condizionata
- Prima colazione inclusa
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Vietato fumare
- Servizio postale
- Luce per lettura
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- IVA inclusa
- Macchine per tè/caffè
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani inclusi
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
Info Hostel da leggereQuesta struttura dispone di Termini e condizioni specifici.
Our property is not suitable for children or disabled guests.
There is a refundable key deposit of $20, payable at check-in.
Payment is due upon arrival. Cash (SGD only) is preferred. We accept Visa, MasterCard and debit cards for a 5% surcharge.
Breakfast is served from 8am to 10am.
Reception is open from 8am to 10pm. Please email us if you are arriving later than 10pm. Our contact information will be in your booking confirmation email.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
Directions from Airport
If you are coming from other than the airport, please contact us for detailed directions.
MRT (Subway) - Approximately 60 minutes, SGD$2.50
- Proceed to MRT Station at Airport Terminal 2
- Take the train (EW - Changi Line) towards Tanah Merah
- Alight at Tanah Merah Station. Cross the platform and take the train (EW - East West Line) towards Joo Koon
- Alight at Outram Park Station. Walk the underpass towards the Northeast Line (NEL) platform. Take the train (NE - Northeast Line) towards Punggol.
- Alight at Chinatown Station. Take \'Exit A\' towards Pagoda Street.
- Walk straight out to the main road of south bridge road and turn right.
- When you see temple street, you will see Adler Hostel on your left.
SHUTTLE BUS - Approximately 35 minutes, SGD$9 for adults, SGD$6 for children under 13 years
Approach the Ground Transport Desk at all arrival halls to check for availability.
Inform counter staff your destination is Adler Hostel at Chinatown, 259 South Bridge Road.
TAXI - Approximately 20 minutes, SGD$30
- Inform taxi driver your destination is Adler Hostel at Chinatown, 259 South Bridge Road.