Pillows & Toast Heritage
Pillows & Toast is proud to unveil our second branch!
We are continuing the good service & amenities at our second branch!
Stay with us because
1) we do not have any air-con curfew in the entire hostel. Extremely good if you like to take afternoon naps!
2) we have windows in every single room of our hostel. No more stuffy rooms!
3) we have friendly & approachable staff (highly recommended by guests from our first branch!)
4) we have a outdoor chill-out terrace, for winding down with friends over a cup of coffee!
5) we have separate toilets & shower cubicles
6) we offer hostel-wide free WIFI
7) you can get tickets to places like USS, Zoo and Night Safari at discounted prices!
8) each bed comes with individual light, electrical socket, bedside shelf, and a locker
9) Towels, linen, duvet, international adaptor & padlock all provided
Looking forward to seeing you at our hostel!
1. Please note that you have to be at least 16 years old to stay in a dorm room. 2.If you are traveling with children between 5 years old to 12 years old, you have to book out all the beds in the room to make it a private room. 3. We do not accept children below 5 years old. 4.Our reception hours are 0730 ~ 2230 h. If you are arriving after 2230 h (10.30 pm), please check your email after booking for instructions to enter our hostel. 5. We only accept cash payment at the hostel. Please withdraw money at the airport before your arrival. 6. We do not accept Singaporeans or Permanent Residents.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Limitazione di età
- Aria condizionata
- Noleggio biciclette
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Giochi di società
- Scambio di libri
- Prima colazione inclusa
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito non accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Sala giochi
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Mini supermarket
- Vietato fumare
- Luce per lettura
- Shuttle Bus
- IVA inclusa
- Macchine per tè/caffè
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Asciugamani inclusi
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 2. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
From Changi Airport
MRT: Take the MRT to Tanah Merah Station (EW4). Change to the train at Platform B (Line 2) to Outram Park Station (EW16). Take the North-East Line to Chinatown Station (NE4). From Chinatown station, take Exit E and walk to Upper Cross Street. (Cost = approximately SGD2.75 per adult including S$1.00 refundable card deposit. Time = approximately 1 hour)
Taxi: Inform the driver to take you to Upper Cross Street (Cost = approximately SGD 20 to 30. Time = approximately 30 minutes)
Airport Shuttle Bus: Inform the Ground Transport Desk at Changi Airport that you would like go to No. 38 Upper Cross Street (Cost = SGD9.00 per adult)
From Harbour Front Ferry Terminal:
Take the MRT to Chinatown Station (NE4). Take Exit E & walk to our hostel at No. 38 Upper Cross Street (2nd floor). (Cost = SGD 1.96 including SGD1.00 refundable card deposit)
From Woodlands Train Checkpoint:
From the bus-stop number 46069 (Woodlands CIQ) along Woodlands Centre Road, take bus number 950. Alight at the 4th stop at Marsiling Station (NS 8 ). Take the train at Platform B to Dhoby Ghaut Station (NS 24). Then change to the North-East Line and take the train to Chinatown Station (NE4). From Chinatown station, take Exit E and walk to Upper Cross Street.