Yes Chinatown Pt. Hotel
We are a budget hotel located at the centre of ChinaTown, which is the centre of Singapore city. With many attractions and shopping malls and stalls with new renovation will make your trip unforgettable!
We are a newly renovated small budget hotel located at the centre of Singapore - ChinaTown, whereby a lot of local attractions and shopping malls are situated here. Guests find themselves within walking distance to many attraction like the wet market,Chinatown night market,even the hottest night spot Clark Quay is also nearby, you can find a lot of food stalls, restaurants, pubs and many more!
With affordable price and prime locations, Yes ChinaTown Pt.Hotel will make your journey unforgettable!
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Albergo Servizi & Politiche
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Aria condizionata
- Trasferimenti aeroporto
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- Si accettano bambini
- Carte di credito accettate
- Servizio fax
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Vietato fumare
- Servizio postale
- IVA inclusa
- Macchine per tè/caffè
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 2. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
Getting Here from Changi International Airport
Guests can reach the hotel via the following modes of transportation:
1. Walk to MRT Changi Airport Station. Board the train towards Tanah Merah Station (EW4) to Outram Park station (EW16)
2. Switch to purple NE line and alight at the next stop - Chinatown MRT station (NE4)
3. Exit through Exit A, make a right U-turn and turn left (10m) into the first back alley. Walk on for another 20m and you will reach the end of the alley, looking across a very famous and crowded dessert shop (Mei Heong Yuen)
4. Cross the road and walk into the back alley right of Mei Heong Yuen for another 30m and you will reach Smith Street.
5. Turn left and look for 68A (10m) to reach us!
*Estimated fare: S$1.72 + S$1 Ticket Deposit. Estimated travel time: 45 to 60 minutes
1. Walk to the bus stop at Passengers Terminal Building-2 (PTB2) Basement
2. Board Bus 24 and alight after GE Life Centre, Changi Road (22nd stop)
3. Board Bus 51 and alight at Opposite Hong Lim Complex, Upper Cross Street (21st stop)
4. Walk to 68A Smith Street to reach us!
*Estimated fare: S$1.92. Estimated travel time: 65 to 80 minutes
1. To and From Changi International Airport: 25 minutes by taxi (Please tell driver to send you to Yes Chinatown Pt. Hotel @ 68A Smith Street, Chinatown)
*Estimated fare: S$17 S$20 per trip
By Airport Shuttle (operating from all terminals)
9-Seater bus: S$9 per adult, S$6 for 3 11 yrs (only to hotels in city area), S$60 for whole bus to any location island-wide
7-Seater Maxi-Cab: $60 for whole cab to any location island-wide
Located at all arrival hall level for all terminals:
Terminal 1: Near Information Counter
Terminal 2: End of arrival hall (MacDonald side)
Terminal 3: In front of Cheers convenient store
Budget Terminal: Directly outside terminal