Strandhill Lodge, Hostel & Surf School
Surf N Stay Hostel, Lodge, and Surf School is located on the Surf Coast of the Wild Atlantic Way and just a few steps from Strandhill Beach. We are the only lodging next to the beautiful seafront while also centrally located in the village. Strandhill Village offers something for everyone: water sports, restaurants, a traditional Irish Pub, golf, trekking, and much more. Surf N Stay has dormitory-style lodgings in our hostel, private rooms in our B&B style lodge, and camping.
Strandhill Village is home to: The Strand Bar Irish pub, Voya Spa and seaweed baths, Stoked seafood restaurant, and Mammy Johnston's award-winning ice cream parlor, among many other great amenities for adults and kids right at our doorstep. Sligo town is also only 8km away!
What we offer:
1. Lodge: offers en suite private rooms and private rooms with a shared bathroom plus free continental breakfast.
2. Hostel: offers twin private rooms and four bed dormitory rooms with shared showers and toilets, communal facilities and free continental breakfast.
3. Camp sites: including free use of hostel facilities and free continental breakfast.
4. Surf lessons are available at our onsite surf school. We also offer group rates and great surf and stay deals. Our daily 2-hour surf lessons include all equipment.
We also offer the following to all of our guests:
*Safe and secure parking
*Secure surf board and wet suit storage
*A friendly welcome and local recommendations from our hospitable staff
We are a centrally-located hidden gem along the Wild Atlantic Way while only one hour from many lovely tourist destinations.
Within 16km: Lissadell, Glencar, Benbulben and Lough Gill
Within 30 to 60km : Donegal, Enniskillen, Lough Key, Knock and Enniscrone
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Giochi di società
- Scambio di libri
- TV via cavo
- Si accettano bambini
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Reception (orari limitati)
- IVA inclusa
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Asciugamani non inclusi
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
We are located in Strandhill approximately 9 km from Sligo Town center and along Ireland’s beautiful Wild Atlantic Way Surf Coast.
By car drive on the R292 west to the R277 (Shore Road).
By local bus take the S2 toward Strandhill. Get off at the last stop and walk west toward the sea. (Catch the bus at the Sligo Bus/Train Station. The round-trip fare is €5.20.)
By taxi from Sligo’s Bus/Train station. (The one-way fare is €12-15.)
When you arrive in Strandhill we are located on the left side of Shore Road. You will see our blue signs for “SurfnStay Lodge, Hostel, & Surf School.”