Free Wifi/Lockers/Parking/Terrace/Central location
Welcome to OldHouse Hostel! Our hostel is perfectly located in the Old Town with most sights around the corner. We offer cosy rooms in a recently renovated building with free WiFi, tv-lounge and fully equipped kitchen for both solo and group travellers. All bed linen and towels are provided. In addition we offer parking, reservation is needed and cost 5 EUR/per night, spaces are limited.
Newly renovated (Summer 2014) OldHouse Hostel has a new facade and the rooms have received an updated look. The Hostel has a fully equipped kitchen (fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave oven, kettle, coffee machine and toaster), shower rooms on both floors and a common lounge with TV. Private rooms are available for up to six guests, dormitories for 5-6 persons. In addition the bed linens and towels are provided, free wireless internet included.
Youthful, friendly personnel, favourable prices and the location in the center of cultural sights and entertainment is what makes staying in our Hostel so enjoyable. It is a convenient place to stay with many museums, churches, architectural monuments as well as pubs, night clubs and biggest shopping centers just a few minutes apart. The port and railway stations are both less than one kilometer walk away for an easy access.
Our staff will be at hand 24 hours a day to help you from finding the best places worth seeing to directions for getting around the city. The reception also offers tour bus tickets and car rental. For a night out in town ask for a club ticket with 50% discount! From additional services nearby you can find a bike rental just across the road with prices starting from 2,30 EUR per hour, swimming pool with saunas and gym across the parking lot with a joint price of 8 EUR for 2 hours.
Whether you are on a holiday with friends or family, a student, backpacker or a tourist – you will surely find a pleasant and calm place to stay with us.
Our friendly staff will be at hand 24 hours a day to help you in finding the best places worth seeing.
The hostel has a fully equipped kitchen, showers on every floor and a common/resting room with tv. There is also a parking lot in the backyard of the hostel for our guests.
Visit our Hostel, and we will ensure you have an enjoyable stay in the heart of Tallinn's Old Town.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Noleggio biciclette
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Giochi di società
- Scambio di libri
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- TV via cavo
- Telefoni a scheda
- Si accettano bambini
- Sala comune
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Tardo check-out
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Bagno turco
- IVA inclusa
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Asciugamani inclusi
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
From the airport:
- Catch bus no. 2
- After 10 minutes drive you will reach the city center.
- Hop off at 'A.Laikmaa' bus stop
- Go to the same direction where the bus is heading until reaching the first intersection (Narva mnt)
- Turn left
- Pass the roundabout and cross the road after passing it
- You will now see the Viru Gates that mark the entrance to The Old Town, pass them
- You will see McDonald's on the left, but you will have to turn right to Uus Street there.
- Follow the street until you reach Uus 26 - our reception.
From the bus station:
- Walk straight from the bus station until reaching Tartu mnt
- You will see a tram line
- Catch tram no. 2 with the direction towards the city centre
- After 7 minutes you will reach the stop called 'Merepuiestee'
- Cross the road and go straight down the Inseneri Street until you see a supermarket called 'RIMI'
- Turn right
- After 20 meters you will see a car park on your left
- Go through the car park
- Turn right.
- You are now on the Uus Street. Walk straight until you get to Uus 26 - our reception.