Cambie Hostel - Gastown
Situated above Vancouver’s oldest bar the 'Cambie' is for those looking to experience our city's diverse cultural mix in the heart of Gastown.
A short walk to Vancouver's downtown nightlife and major attractions so you won't have to go far to find what you are looking for.
* Furnished rooms with lockers!
* Double sized beds!
* FREE bed linens!
* FREE WIFI (in designated Food & Beverage Area)
* FREE muffin breakfast, coffee or tea!
* NO curfews! & NO Lockouts!
* Common room with cable TV & DVD!
* Fully equipped kitchen and eating area!
* Friendly, knowledgeable staff - 24 hours a day!
* On-site Bar & Grill with great food and cheap pints!
* On-site Bakery/Cafe!
* Central downtown location close to nightlife, shopping, attractions and transportation!
* Free luggage storage!
* 24-hour, on-site security.
* Internet access and pay phones.
- Check out time is until 11am / 11:00
- Check in time after 2pm / 14:00
- Due to shift change we are unable to process payments of any sort between 11:30pm / 23:30 and midnight
- Maximum duration of stay is 21 nights
- No Smoking, Drugs or Visitors allowed
- Please be aware we have a hostel cat, to help out with feeling lonely or homesick, our lovable fluffy friend will help you out!
- Government issued Photo ID required for EACH person checking in
- Taxes are not included -16%
- We are unable to check in people under the age of 19 OR people residing in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver (i.e. locals)
- Bookings of two or more people made in dormitory rooms are NOT guaranteed to be in the same room
- We require a 24-hour notice for cancellations; the first night of accommodation will be charged to the credit card linked to the booking
***IMPORTANT: Please note that The Cambie Hostel takes no responsibility for any lost, damaged or stolen luggage or personal property. Please make use of our luggage room or valuables storage at the Front Desk if you are travelling with valuables, or keep valuables on yourself at all times.***
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Limitazione di età
- Noleggio biciclette
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Giochi di società
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- TV via cavo
- Telefoni a scheda
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Offerte di lavoro
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Tardo check-out
- Biancheria inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Pasti disponibili
- Forno a microonde
- Mini supermarket
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Bagno turco
- Tasse non comprese
- Macchine per thé e caffé
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Asciugamani non inclusi
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
From Vancouver International Airport (YVR):
Take the SkyTrain from YVR Airport Station northbound to Waterfront Station. Turn left on W Cordova St and walk three blocks east to Cambie St.
Airporter Bus - The Airporter will take you directly to downtown Vancouver and drop you off at the Pan Pacific Hotel. Walk East 3 blocks to the corner of Cambie and Cordova.
From Bus/train Station: Take the Skytrain from Main St./Science World station going West and get off at Waterfront station. From Waterfront station walk 3 blocks East on Cordova till you get to Cambie St. We are at the corner of Cordova and Cambie.
TSAWWASSEN Ferry Terminal:
Take bus 620 to Bridgeport Station. Take the SkyTrain northbound to Waterfront Station. Turn left on W Cordova St and walk three blocks east to Cambie St
HORSESHOE BAY Ferry Terminal:
Take bus #257 Express and get off at Georgia and Granville. Turn the corner to your right and enter the Granville Skytrain Station. Take the train one stop westbound to Waterfront Station. Walk 3 blocks east to Cambie St.