A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof
The A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof opened in March 2013 and offers modern rooms in various categories. As newly built house guests can enjoy the familiar A&O standard guests of the hotel part with single, double and family rooms on a 2** hotel level. The hostel part offers shared rooms from 4 to 6 beds. We also provide all visitors with a rich all you can eat breakfast and a good mood!
The A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof is located just 100 meters from the future railway station where parts of the operation run since the summer of 2012 and will be fully operational in 2015. With this perfect connection the historic city centre with its numerous sights can be reached by foot in just a few minutes. Die central location of the hostel and hotel is ideal for those arriving by car or train.
The highlight of the A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof is to discover the -buzz- of a whole new city quarter! Stay right in the centre of action and enjoy all the advantages of a completely new A&O, such as the spacious and modern rooms and the magnificent SkyBar on the rooftop of the building allowing you a whole new view of beautiful Vienna!
- 24 hours reception
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 7 EUR from 6 till 10 a.m. (7 till 11 a.m. at the weekend)
- 24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- free luggage room
- check-out till 10 am (11 am at the weekend)
- Late-Check-Out till 2 p.m. on request (7,50 Euro per room extra)
- check-in at 3 pm
- internet terminals (1 EUR / 20 min) and high speedwifi (5 EUR / 24 h)
- free wifi in public areas and in all rooms
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours,') and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 Euro fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 EUR per night, you are allowed to bring your dog around (only in double and single rooms).
- billard and table football
- free house safe
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of booking costs will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GROUP CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
Disponibilità e tariffePer visualizzare la disponibilità e i prezzi, seleziona le date e fai clic su "Aggiorna date"
Ostello Servizi & Politiche
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Parcheggio per biciclette
- Prima colazione non inclusa
- TV via cavo
- Si accettano bambini
- Sala comune
- Carte di credito accettate
- Mappe della città gratuite
- Wi-Fi gratuito
- Sala giochi
- Asciugacapelli a noleggio
- Docce calde
- Accesso a Internet
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Biancheria non inclusa
- Deposito bagagli
- Pasti disponibili
- Sala per meeting
- Nessun coprifuoco
- Vietato fumare
- Si accettano animali
- Luce per lettura
- IVA inclusa
- Travel Desk per i tour
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Distributori automatici
Politica di cancellazioneQuesta proprietà ha una politica di cancellazione di 1. La mancata cancellazione entro questo intervallo di tempo si tradurrà in una penale pari alla prima notte di pernottamento.
IndicazioniMostra mappaNascondi mappa
From Sdbahnhof, which is going to be the future main train station by 2015, is takes you 50m until you see our A&O. If you use the back exits, walk along Sonnwendgasse youll find us on the left.
From the main train station (former Sdbahnhof) see: walking direction
Take the tram 18 or 0 and get off Sdtiroler Platz (Laxenburger Strae). Follow the road for a few meters and turn left into Sonnwendgasse. After 100m the A&O is on the left side.
The night owls can take the buses N66 and N67 and get off Sdtiroler Platz. Walk a few meters along Laxenburger Street and turn left into Sonnwendgasse. After 100 meters you will see the A&O on the left.
From the airport Vienna-Schwechat, simply use the S-Bahn which takes you to Sdbahnhof (future main train station) every 30 minutes. A ticket costs 4 and includes tours throughout Viennas route network.
From North: Take the A5, then continue on the E461, S1, S2 and A23 to the exit Favoriten on the B16/B225. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit Grenzacker St heading in the direction of Wienerberg and then turn right onto Laxenburger St. Turn right into Landgutgasse and turn left into Sonnwendgasse. The A&O is on the right side after 100 meters. From East: Coming from the East on the A4 motorway leave it at the exit Prater heading in the Graz/A2/Deutschland direction. Continue on the A23 until the exit Favoritenon the B16/B225. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit Grenzacker St heading in the direction of Wienerberg and then turn right onto Laxenburger St. Turn right into Landgutgasse and turn left into Sonnwendgasse. The A&O is on the right side after 100 meters. From South: Take the A2 and then continue on the A23. Take the exit Favoriten on the B16/B225 towards Oberlaa. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit Grenzacker St heading in the direction of Wienerberg and then turn right onto Laxenburger St. Turn right into Landgutgasse and turn left into Sonnwendgasse. The A&O is on the right side after 100 meters. From West: Take the A1 and then continue on the B1. Turn right onto Gaudenzdorfer Grtel/B221 and keep left at the fork. Turn right onto Landgutgasse and then left into Sonnwendgasse. The A&O is on the right side after 100 meters.