Passenger Ship Maria Alberta
Fancy staying on a passenger boat while you are in Amsterdam? The Maria Alberta is an exciting B&B / hostel alternative in Amsterdam.
The Maria Alberta is docked at the Oosterdok in the 'Nautisch Kwartier' (Nautical Quarter), it is only a few minutes walk from the Central Station and the city's many attractions.
It has four comfortable cabins with new, modern beds. Each cabin has its own shower, toilet and separate wash basin. There is central heating throughout the ship. Cabins I and II have three beds each, two single beds and one extra as a bunk. Cabin III is the smallest room; it can accommodate two guests in a bunk bed. Cabin IV is the largest room, and the only one with a double bed.
Please note the following:
- Check-in times are between 12.00 and 13.00 and between 18.00 and 19.00. If you want to arrive at a different time, pleas notify us by e-mail or mobile phone at least a day in advance.
- No smoking in the cabins.
- No drug use of any kind on the ship.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
B&B 시설 & 정책
- 조식 포함
- 어린이 친화적
- 신용 카드가 허용되지 않음
- 세금 포함
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
The address Marcantilaan 33 is only the office and mail address. The boat is docked at the Oosterdok, jetty 5.
* Walking from the Central Station, it takes about 10 to 15 minutes to get to the Maria Alberta. Leaving the Station at the front, you cross the large bridge and turn left. You walk along the Prins Hendrikkade towards the IJ-Tunnel. Just before the tunnel you will find the Oosterdok on your left.
A well recognisable neighbour is Nemo, a large green building that looks like a ship. It is built right on top of the IJ-Tunnel.
* By car, the thing to do is get to the circular highway (Ring A10) of Amsterdam. From the North side of the A10 you take the exit S116 (Centrum) and go through the IJ-Tunnel. At the end of the tunnel you turn right at the traffic lights, onto the Prins Hendrikkade. Directly after the lights there is a bus stop. Turn right immediately after the bus stop (before the bridge) and you will go round the corner, down to the jetties of the Oosterdok.
* Parking space directly next to the jetties is limited and expensive ( 3,40 per hour!). It is possible to use these spaces shortly to unload and then park in a different part of town, where parking is cheaper or even free. Free parking is a few bus stops from the Oosterdok.