Have you ever dreamed of sleeping in a Banana Patch, next to the national forest, within hearing of a cascading mountain stream? If so, this is your fantasy come true. Banana Patch is a little bit of the South Pacific in the Blue Ridge mountains of North Carolina, 35 minutes north of Asheville.
Hidden deep in a secluded mountain cove in the Pisgah National Forest, 35 minutes north of Asheville, North Carolina, Banana Patch at Mountain Light Sanctuary is a magical gateway into the world of nature. Bordered by two cascading creeks and ringed by the highest mountains in the eastern USA, it holds an energy and an ambiance which are nothing short of magical.
Banana Patch is your gateway to adventure: whether rock climbing, mountain biking, a nearby zip line adventure, exploring pioneer and Cherokee historical sites, waterfalls and mountain tops, or exploring hundreds of miles of trails meandering through the half million acres of National Forest - or just some time to chill, this is the place.
Adjacent facilities at Mountain Light Sanctuary (common kitchen, bathrooms, etc. are available to all guests. Bus station and airport pickup with a grocery stop is available for a fee. More information is available at www.mtnlightsanctuary.com
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 주차
- 조식 불포함
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 주차
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 액세스
- 리넨 포함되지
- 야외 테라스
- 차&커피 시설
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Banana Patch is located six miles from Barnardsville, North Carolina, 35 minutes north and east of Asheville.
Specific directions are provided with your reservation confirmation
Driving directions to Barnardsville, NC, USA from
1. Head southeast on Marcellus St toward Merrimon Ave 118 ft
2. Turn right onto Merrimon Ave 184 ft
3. Slight right onto the Interstate 240 W ramp 0.2 mi
4. Merge onto I-240 W 0.6 mi
5. Take exit 4A for U.S. 19 N/U.S. 23 N/U.S. 70 W/Interstate 26 toward Weaverville/Woodfin 0.2 mi
6. Merge onto I-26 W/US-19 N/US-23 N/US-70 W
Continue to follow I-26 W/US-19 N/US-23 N12.1 mi
7. Take exit 15 for N Carolina 197 toward Jupiter/Barnardsville 0.2 mi
8. Turn right onto N Carolina 197 N/Barnardsville Hwy 6.0 mi
9. Turn right onto Dillingham Rd 118 ft