A brand new boutique hostel in the center of Bangkok and just 20 meters off Silom Road, the main business district and most convenient access to all Bangkok Attractions. We are only 5 minutes walk by Skytrain (Saladaeng Station).
We offer cozy & comfortable stay with friendly services. All rooms are air-conditioning. We provide 24hr check in, key card access, free wifi 24hr, common room, locker, luggage storage, laundry machines, bike parking & more.
On this special newly opened, Smile Society is offering you a value for money at promotion rate inclusive of continental breakfast and free all days serve of coffee and tea.
Take your holidays and stay with us, you will surely love 'Smile Society'.
We offer both private and dormitory rooms.
The private room types available are double and triple beds.
- Double rooms come with a double bed and private bathroom. We have choices for Deluxe and Superior Double Ensuite.
- Triple rooms come with one double and one single beds with share bathrooms.
For budget travelers, we have three dorm types available - 4 beds, 8 beds and 12 beds, with share bathrooms. We provide Men, Lady and Mixed dormitory.
Bed sheets and linen are provided and rooms come with key cards, security lockers, reading lights with 24hr hot showers. All rooms are non-smoking.
We have no elevator as to save the world energy consumption.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 보안
- 연령 제한
- 자전거 주차
- 조식 포함
- 케이블 TV
- 신용 카드가 허용되지 않음
- 팩스 서비스
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 키카드 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 야외 테라스
- 안전 금고
- 차/커피 설비
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 2일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
꼭 알아야 할 Hostel 정보이 숙소는 특정한 이용 약관이 있습니다.
Flooding Update: As you know, Thailand is facing a bad flooding diaster in some provinces and some parts of BKK. However, please note Smile Society has not been affected by flooding. We are located in safe place at Silom Road or core downtown of BKK. The Airport, Airport Rail link, Skytrain & Subway operate as usual. BKK's attractions i.e. Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho, etc open at their normal time while North & beaches in South are open to explore. Yours faithfully, Smile Society
- We accept THB cash only and full payment is required upon arrival.
- We ban tourist sex and reserve the right to decline a booking or services to Thai visitor/guest(s).
- Visitors/Joiners are not allowed in residential area except Reception.
- A family travelling with children under 12 is recommended booking a private room. Kid under 4 years old if shares bed with parent is free of charge. Age limitation is 49 years old.
- Please note that Deposit to Hostelworld is Non-Refund in all cases that guest(s) break house rule.
- Cancellation or change in booking must email to us 2 days before date of arrival, otherwise the first night stay will be charged. Late arrival more than 3 hours, please kindly inform us otherwise your bed will be re-opened.
- Check in is 2 pm and Check out is by noon. To ensure you get the bed upon your arrival before our Check in time, please reserve a bed/room 1 night before arrival. Please note that we will manage a bed/room for you on best effort basis which depends on availability.
- We are environmental friendly, our hostel has NO elevator :)
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
From the Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK): There are 2 ways
1) The popular way is to take Airport Rail Train + Skytrain (Cost is 45 Baht + 28 Baht per person). Operating time: 6 am to midnight. At Suvarnabhumi Airport, please go down to the train station on B1 floor. Get a token for 45 Baht from the machine/ticket office. Then get on the skytrain and get off at the last stop, Phayathai Station. Walk along the interlink to the inbound BTS SkyTrain (BTS-Bangkok Transit System) and buy a ticket for next 4 stations = 25 Baht (to get off at Sala Daeng station, but you have to CHANGE to another train at 'Siam' station). At Siam Station, just walk straight across the platform and get on the train opposite. (*) Please get off at Exit 2 of Sala Daeng station and go right down the stairs. Walk in the same direction as the traffic. You will walk pass Silom Soi 1, Convent Road, CP building, McDonald's 24hrs and Citibank (total approx. 100 meters or 5 minutes walk). At Citibank, please cross street to the other side of Silom Road where 'Standard Chartered Bank' is at the corner of Silom 6. Walk 15 meters or so and turn left. The hostel is on the right.
2) By Taxi, please ask the driver to come to Silom Road (near Bangkok Christian Hospital), Silom Soi 6 (Lane 6) for 15 meters or around middle of Silom Soi 6 and turn to the first left at A O I Japanese Restuarant. Smile Society is a Thai-styled building on your right hand side.
From Don Muang Airport (DMK)
1) Take taxi from the airport. This will cost you approx. THB 350. It will take approx. 30 min. to reach here.
2) Take Bus No. 510 from DMK to Mochit BTS skytrain station and then catch a BTS Skytrain to Silom Road (get off at Saladaeng station). At Mochit BTS skytrian, pls get a token for 45 Baht from the machine/ticket office. Then get on the skytrain heading to On Nut station and please switch the line to Silom line at Siam Station, just walk straight across the platform and get on the train opposite. Catch skytrain Silom line heading to Wong Wiang Yai station and get off at 2nd stop called 'Sala Daeng'. Then follow (*) as above.
สไมล์โซไซตี้อยู่ที่ถนนสีลม ซอย 6 ก่อนถึงรพ.กรุงเทพคริสเตียน (เยื้องธ.กรุงเทพ สนงใหญ่) ปากซอยมีธ.สแตนดาร์ดชาร์เตอร์ด และร้าน 7-11
เข้ามาในซอยเพียง 20 เมตร สังเกตุแยกแรกทางซ้ายมือประมาณกลางซอย จะผ่านร้าน After Hours, ร้านนวด bussaba, ร้านอาหารอาโออิอยู่หัวมุม ให้เลี้ยวซ้ายที่แยกแรกนี้ จะพบสไมล์โซไซตี้ทางขวามือ มีศาลาไทยอยู่หน้าอาคาร สอบถามเส้นทางโทร 081 442 5800