THE DRUM - Specialist Capsule Hostel & Hotel
Welcome to ~THE DRUM~ ...Specialist Capsule Hostel & 3 Star Hotel
* Beijing's most unique (and fun!) hostel accommodation option.
* All dorm guests get to stay in their own capsule/pod with private door, and private rooms are modern 3 star hotel standard.
* Just 200 meters from subway - easy access to all main tourist sites.
* Located in historic area, with views of the Drum & Bell Towers.
* Free WI-FI, (great) Great Wall tours & a very sociable pizza cafe/bar...
* All dorm rooms have been upgraded into separate capsule/pod bunk beds, with secure keycard access doors. Inside your capsule: thick mattress & pillow, clean bedding, private light, electric sockets, free wifi, shower slippers, window-grate to corridor & privacy curtain. Clean western toilets and showers are nearby. Our capsules offer much more space than normal bunk beds, ranging from 1.3m-1.7m in height.
* All private rooms are newly renovated to 3 star hotel standard, with secure key-card access, free wifi, air-conditioning, flatscreen TV, western toilet and 24 hour hot water shower.
* Special ensuite single (capsule) rooms available ('Basic Single Private' room). Beijing's best option for a budget private space with washroom facilities. Tiny, but cheap and private.(dimensions: 1.7m height, 3-4m width - with attached toilet & shower)
* Don't miss the rooftop viewing deck, with tables & chairs overooking the Drum & Bell Towers and local hutong neighborhood. Guests can also book a spacious roof-garden room with a private patio garden.
* The onsite pizza cafe/bar provides a great meeting place for guests, offering a hearty selection of western cuisine, fresh coffee, draft beer and cocktails. Guests can also enjoy many bar games and movies...
* Great Wall of China tours and more can be easily booked through reception. Reception also arranges ticket booking, laundry facilities and bike hire. Get a free tour and services brochure when you arrive.
* Excellent location, just 200 meters from 2 major subway lines. Easy access to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Lama Temple, Silk Market, Olympic area, Embassy area, all major train stations, the airport and more. Just see our subway map in the photo section...and pick up our free subway & sites map when you arrive...
* Locally, banks/ATMS, post office, 24hr shop, 24hr pharmacy etc are all just a short walk away. Please see our local area map in the photo section...
* History & culture. Stroll down to the nearby Drum & Bell Towers, hire one of our bikes and ride around the picturesque Hou Hai Lake, and explore the ancient hutong residential quarter.
* For more information, please see the photograph section. You can also contact us direct
More detailed description from the management...
A lovely combination of traditional and modern ecorations, Drum Tower Hostel is located in a Hutong neighborhood, in a bustling central location. We are proud to claim that our location is among the best in Beijing. Besides easy access to the subway station and bus stops, our hostel is also very near to many famous places of interest that you would definitely love to visit during your stay here. Almost all famous places in Beijing are either within walking distance, or are really easy to reach through direct transportation methods such as subway and bus. It takes 3 minutes to reach the nearest subway station, the prestigious Bell Tower and the Drum Tower by walking;about 10 minutes. Nearby are the Imperial College, Yonghe Lama Temple,Hou Hai Lake, Beihai Park Jingshan Park. Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square are just 20 minutes by subway. For your convenience, our staff can help you arrange tours in Beijing as well as nearby attractions. If you are interested in the Great Wall, Acrobatics and Kungfu shows, we have special day/overnight trips plus vans and English tour guides. If you want to visit places outside of Beijing, we can book you train/plane tickets with delivery service. Feel free to talk to us if you are interested in ANYTHING.We endeavor to provide you with safe, healthy and comfortable accommodation together with a cheerful atmosphere of communication.Both rooms with and without private facilities are available at Drum Tower Hostel. For private rooms, bathroom, air-conditioner and TV are equipped. You can put your valuables in your room - all doors have secure keycard access. Additionally, you have access to 24-hour hot water and reception service.Because the hostel is located in a traditional Hutong where many Beijing natives still reside, you will find out some intriguing moments of how Beijingers live and eat. On JiuGuLouDaJie, where our hostel lies, you can find ATMs, banks,a pharmacy and 24 hour shop. Your having a great time at Drum Tower Hostel is our highest concern. In order to achieve this aim, we really appreciate that you can leave your ideas and comments with our manager, so that we can make specific corrections and improvements. We have met many people who regard the Drum Tower Hostel as their home abroad and spend so much wonderful time together with us, and we sincerely hope that the Drum Tower Hostel can become your home, too.
#How to get to Drum Tower Hostel#
*From Beijing airport:
Please take the airport expressway to DongZhiMen, and then change to Subway Line No.2
at Dongzhimen Station and get off at the GuLouDaJie station. After exiting from exit G,
head south for 100m and you'll find the Drum Tower Hostel.
*From train station:
Please take subway line No.2 (circle line) from Beijing train station to the
GuLouDaJie station, from exit 'G' to head south for a 100-meter-walk.
*More transportation details:
There are many bus lines around the hostel.. Our staff will show you the best bus line to find anywhere easily.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 24시간 보안
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 대여
- 자전거 주차
- 보드 게임
- 책 교환
- 조식 불포함
- 어린이 친화적
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 와이파이
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 키카드 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 식사 이용 가능
- 미팅 룸
- 통금 시간 없음
- 야외 테라스
- 우편 서비스
- 차/커피 설비
- 투어 여행 데스크
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
#How to get to ~The DRUM~#
*From Beijing airport: (subway & buses stop at 23:00)
A) Book our airport pick up service for 240-290rmb per car.
B) Take the airport expressway to DongZhiMen, and then change to Subway Line No.2 at Dongzhimen Station and get off at the GuLouDaJie station. After exiting from exit G, head south for 100m and you'll find the Drum Tower Hostel.
C) There are also shuttle buses that reach the city center, from where you can catch the subway.
*From train station: (subway & buses stop at 23:00)
A) Take a taxi - 40rmb
B) Take subway line No.2 (circle line) from Beijing train station to the GuLouDaJie station, from exit 'G' to head south for a 100-meter-walk.
*From Beijing West station: (subway & buses stop at 23:00)
A) Take a taxi - 40rmb
B) Take subway line 7 to the Caishikou stop and then change to line 4. Then take line 4 to Xizhimen. Then change to line 2 and travel to the Guloudajie stop. After exiting from exit G, head south for 100m and you'll find the Drum Tower Hostel.
*From Beijing South station: (subway & buses stop at 23:00)
A) Take a taxi
B) Take subway line 4 to the Xizhimen stop. Then change to line 2 and travel to the Guloudajie stop. After exiting from exit G, head south for 100m and you'll find the Drum Tower Hostel.
*More transportation details:
If you have any more questions please get in touch.