A Taste of Belgium
Grand Place our Bed and Breakfast offers guest rooms include the following:
- Cable TV with DVD player, with a selection of Belgian movies.
- Internet connection (WI-FI and cable)
- Radio alarm clock, CD player
- Two toilets are available for the guest ad family
- Use of the kitchenette (sink, fridge, microwave)
- Use of a parking space (1 car per room)
- Use of our bicycles
- A baby cot can be installed upon request
- A map of the city with explanations
-A deposit of €50 is requested to firmly book the rooms (once you have booked on this site we will send you a PayPal money request). This amount will be deducted from total price.
-The deposit will be refunded for cancellations made at least 5 days before the planned arrival date. The deposit will not be refunded for late cancellations or no show.
-The balance for the full stay is to be settled on the day of arrival.
-We accept cash and PayPal payments only. Check-In / Check Out:
-Check-In is as much as possible after 17h00 (because we have day occupation), but please feel free to ask for earlier afternoon check in, we'll sort it out.
-Check-Out is before 12h00, but you may leave your luggage and come back later to pick it up.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
B&B 시설 & 정책
- 자전거 주차
- 조식 포함
- 케이블 TV
- 천정 환풍기
- 예약 가능한 아기침대
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 주차
- 무료 와이파이
- 야외 테라스
- 세금 포함
- 차/커피 설비
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
- the international airport of Brussels is 15 minutes away. Train or taxi (about €25) connection to the center of Brussels. - the airport of Charleroi is 60km away. You can take the shuttle to station 'MIDI-SOUTH-ZUID' and from there take the train to 'SCHAERBEEK' station (see below). Taxi will cost you around €100.
- From any of the Brussels train stations (South, Central or North) you will find a direct connection to the 'Schaerbeek' station (400m away from our b&B). There are about 5 trains an hour and it will only take you about 10 minutes to get there. Check your itinerary on www.sncb.be
-Walk from Schaerbeek station to our B&B: with the main door of the Schaerbeek train station in your back, walk straight up the large avenue in front of you (Avenue Huart Hamoir) until you reach the Church (300m). Then, with the main door of the church in your back, take the street on your left, the one with houses on left and parc on right. Stay on that side walk for 100m. When the side walk turns left (next to the round about), you have reached our street (rue Nestor de Tiere), stop at number 17.
- the ring road will bring you to one of the following exits: from East choose the E40 (between EXIT 3 and EXIT 4) and immediately head towards 'Brussels'. Then follow signs 'Meiser'. From Shouth, West or North choose A12 (between EXIT 7 and EXIT 8) and right after follow 'Laeken'.
Check out on www.mappy.com for last mile details or call us +32 496 28 55 53. I'll be your live GPS.
-Up to 20h00: you will need two trams: line 4 up to station 'North Station', and then take line 55 direction 'Bordet' and stop at 'Helmet'
-After 20h00: direct connection from 'South' and 'North' train stations to our B&B via Tram line 33, direction 'Bordet' stop at 'Helmet'.
-Very good service and reasonable price, we really recommend the taxi to get into and back from the city. They cost less than €14 one way. To avoid (rare) surprises, let the driver know you are aware of the price before you get into the taxi. Try something like 'I'm going to the Helmet area in Schaerbeek, do you know where it is ? This is about €14, right ?'
Nobody Home ?
As Bed&Breakfast we have other activities, thus please let us know about your arrival time. In the event you change your arrival, please advise us best time.
Contact:+32 2 215 20 89 (home), +32 496 28 55 53 (mobile)