Anadin Female Hostel
Welcome to Anadin Hostel, Budapests first and only exclusively female hostel!
We thought of those girls too who are travelling alone or with a couple of other girls and dont wish to share their room or the bath with men! If you are one of them and you are looking for a nice, cozy, clean but a not expensive accommodation in Budapests downtown then Anadin hostel will be a good choice for you!
Our goal is to create an environment that makes you feel right at home, and contribute to your pleasant stay in Budapest. So say goodbye to dirty and overcrowded mixed dorms and say hello to Anadin Hostel!
Here are just a few reasons why Anadin Hostel would be a good choice for you:
- Because here you won't be disturbed by unknown men
- Because here the bathroom is used only by women
- Because our hostel is situated in the downtown but not in a noisy street
- Because we offer an excellent price/value ratio and a cozy, friendly atmosphere
- Because we provide for all our guests:
Comfortable lounge with satellite TV / DVD player and computer
Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, microwave and utensils to cook
Clean bathroom with 24 hours running hot water
FREE coffee/tea all day
FREE use of Internet and Wi-Fi
FREE Towels, Linens, Slippers
FREE use of hairdryer
FREE use of umbrella on rainy days
*** !!! IMPORTANT !!! To avoid any misunderstanding, before booking please read our policy! *** We don't have continuous reception service therefore please inform us about your chek-in time!!! ***
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 케이블 TV
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 통금 시간 없음
- 세금 포함
- 차&커피 시설
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
How to get to our hostel?
1. Western (Nyugati) Railway Station: we are only 15 minutes walk far from it.
2. Eastern (Keleti) Railway Station: 15 minutes trip with trolley-bus number 76.
3. Southern (Dli) Railway Station: 10 minutes trip with metro line 2 and tram number 2 or 2A and than only 10 minutes walking.
4. Airport: It's in the periphery of Budapest. To get to us you can take the public transportation, or train, or a taxi, or a shuttle service.
Write me where will you arrive and I'll send you detailed information about how to get to us!