Broadway Hostel & Apartments
A top clean centrally located downtown hostel recommended by Let's Go!!!
Reasonable prices, extra friendly staff, free WLAN, garage and a wide range of programs at your disposal!
There are two roomtypes: dorms and doubles (one can also be a twin): there are two double rooms, a 10-bed dorm, an 8-bed dorm and a 6-bed dorm. The facilities are shared, there are four toilets, three bathrooms: two with double and one with single showers.
The Broadway Hostel is in a brand new building where everything is developed to serve the needs of the visitors. There is FREE wi-fi, TV, a kitchen, a left luggage service and a comfortable sitting room. There is a great variety of quality restaurants, bars, pubs and night clubs situated beside the hostel. The use of a locker is free, but you'll have to pay a fully refundable key deposit of 5 euros. There is an optional 1 euro charge per person for towels.
Although the hostel provides no breakfast, there is a garden terrace and a great café where you can get something to eat or drink and relax. Upon request we can organize you or your group a nice breakfast in the neighbouring restaurant at a reasonable price.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 대여
- 자전거 주차
- 조식 불포함
- 유료 전화
- 어린이 친화적
- 신용 카드가 허용되지 않음
- 팩스 서비스
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 온수 샤워
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 통금 시간 없음
- 야외 테라스
- 안전 금고
- 세금 포함
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
- Ferihegy International Airport: Repter-busz (Airport bus) to Kobanya-Kispest station -> metro 3 (blue line) to Nyugati (Western) Railway Station -> take tram no. 4-6 till Octogon -> 5 minute walk
or take the train from the airport to Nyugati (Western) Railway Station -> take tram no. 4-6 till Octogon -> 5 minute walk
- Keleti (Eastern) Railway Station: trolleybus 78, get off at the stop: Zichy Jenő utca (please note that trolleybus is neither a tram nor a bus so ask someone if you are not sure about the difference, it looks like a bus but it is operated by electricity)
- Nyugati (Western) Railway Station: take tram no. 4-6 till Octogon -> 5 minute walk
- Deli (Southern) Railway Station: metro 2 (red line) to Deak ter -> metro 1 (yellow line) to Opera. -> 1 minute walk
- Nepliget International Bus Terminal: metro 3 (blue line) to Arany Jnos utca Station -> cross the big road and you are in O street, the street of the hostel. Walk about 3 minutes until you find no.24-26.
It is very simple to get here no matter whether you come from the city or any other part of the country. If you take the train, you will arrive in the Western Railway Station (Nyugati plyaudvar) or you can take the north-south underground line (from the directions of jpest or Kispest).