Portal del Sur
Portal del Sur is the easy option when it comes to accommodation in BA.
• Beautiful refurbished old building;
• Central location;
• Hotel-like service quality for hostel-like rates;
• Rooftop Bar opened every night;
• Travel agency to help you upgrade your experience.
• Daily FREE activities;
• Tourist assistance;
• In- and outdoors common areas;
• Comfy beds.
And the most important of all:
• Knowledgeable and passionate staff that will go out of their way to make an unique experience out of your stay and to make Portal del Sur become your home away from home!!
* A bit more information about us:
Portal del Sur is a great Hostel, located right in the city centre of Buenos Aires which means: it´s really easy to get around!
Portal del Sur Hostel is set in a XIX century building which has been carefully refurbished and decorated to keep the historical charm of its architecture. The 4 stories high building has a rooftop terrace with an incredible view of the city.
Our hostel is recognized as one of the most chosen hostels by travelers of all ages and nationalities. Portal del Sur also ranks high amongst the recommended hostels by Lonely Planet Guide, Time Out magazine and the Traveler´s Guru newspaper, amongst others.
* Our rooms?
Private rooms (single/double/Triple) include: private bathroom, air conditioning, maid service, telephone, linen and towels, internet access and cable TV.
Shared rooms with or without private bathroom accommodate 4 to 6 people and include: Air conditioning, maid service, linen, telephone and individual lockers.
Portal del Sur Hostel will also help you expand your experience through:
Free activities everyday
Free Tango Lessons, Free Spanish Lessons, Free Walking Tour guided by historians, Free Mate con Torta Fritas Meeting , Free Movie Night , Free Jam Session
Services (Included in the rate)
Computers available , Free Internet Access , Wi-Fi (all over the hostel) , Buffet Continental Breakfast , Maid service , Safe-boxes , Luggage storage , Tourist assistance , 24 hs. Reception
* And there´s even more!
Common areas/Meeting points
• Dining-room. But not the average dining room at all! Cable TV, DVD player, couches, Tables where you could enjoy your meal as well as read, watch TV, plug your notebook and chat with friends, or just to meet other fellow travelers!
• Fully equipped Kitchen with microwave and fridge where you can cook your favorite food.
• Rooftop Terrace with Barbecue Grill. Give the typical Argentine barbecue a try while surrounded by an incredible view of Buenos Aires!
• Rooftop Bar. Pretty much as good as it gets: Great staff + tasty food + many options when it comes to drinks + pool table + ping pong table + activities + prizes + promotions + good music + new people to meet = best hostel bar ever. Check it yourself!
• Computer Room with Broadband Internet.
Tourist Assistance and Travel Agency
Buenos Aires all the way!!! We´ll help you get the most out of the city. Day and night. Sports, city tours, discos, tango, bike rental, car rental and many more of what this city has in store for you!
Then, get to know the whole country. South to North. We can help you plan, organize and book tickets, accommodation, excursions, and more at real budget-prices.
* What´s the word about Portal del Sur Hostel?
- Close to everything, easy to get around
- We loved Portal del Sur. It´s full of great people. It always has an activity for the guests (Spanish Classes, tango lessons, walking tours, barbecues, etc) and on top of that, it´s very clean and organized.
- Really this place could be a self contained holiday if you chose to just go along with the events they offer each day. Wonderful people and spotlessly clean, there always seems to be someone cleaning stuff that isn´t even dirty.
- Excellent, cable TV, air conditioned, travel agency, was more like a hotel than a hostel
- The single rooms are excellent with ensuite bathrooms. Very clean...what I'd expect from a nicer hotel, rather than a hostel...I stayed only one night, but the hostel bar was really friendly and they had a free continental breakfast in a pleasant dining area. Very professional.
- Air Conditioned is a real bonus in B.A.
- One of the nicest and cleanest hostels we stayed in.
- The travel agency inside the hostel is really helpful for us travelers
- Roof top bar a bonus. Spanish lessons brilliant too!. Breakfast lush too!!!!!
- They have hotel units on the top floor so you can even chill out for a few days yet get a great party experience.
- An excellent hostel - great people and great fun. Thoroughly recommended.
- Fantastic place. Big communal areas. Roof terrace and bar (open till 5am) definitely a bonus. Friendly staff. Sorry to leave.
- Beautiful hostel in a great location. Interestingly during my stay, many people where on their second or third stay in this hostel
- I found the staff especially charming and helpful
- My room in Portal Del Sur was my little oasis in the middle of Buenos Aires. It was very clean, the staff was very helpful, and it was in a good location, close to all of the subway stations and located in a good central location in the city
- I am definitely coming back to Portal Del Sur the next time I come back to Buenos Aires - hopefully very soon!
- A very great and entertaining hostel. The roof bar with table tennis and pool is a hit. I can highly recommend this place
- You really wouldn't want to be anywhere else
- Highly recommended!!
Come and join us!! Let´s find out together What's the next step?
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 24시간 보안
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 대여
- 조식 포함
- 케이블 TV
- 유료 전화
- 팩스 서비스
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 인터넷 액세스
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 야외 테라스
- 우편 서비스
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
From Ezeiza International Airport: - Bus line 8 (former line 86)
From Jorge Newbery Airport:
- Bus line 45
- Bus lines 45, 59 and/or 100
- Subway line C Avenida de Mayo station
- Bus lines 7 and/or 56
- Subway line C Avenida de Mayo station
From San Telmo:
- Bus lines 10, 29 and/or 45
- Bus lines 10, 17 and/or 59