Perfectly positioned in the very heart of De Waterkant Village, The Charles is a private, intimate and original guesthouse.
From the roof decks of The Charles, guests can enjoy beautiful city views, especially late afternoons when the city lights up and the evenings come alive. Positioned opposite the gorgeous al fresco styled Cape Quarter piazza and the flamboyant crowd at Manhattan's Restaurant and bar, The Charles can be described as being 'The Spirit of the Village' in a town that surely is 'The fun Capital of Cape Town'.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
B&B 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 연령 제한
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 대여
- 조식 불포함
- 천정 환풍기
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 수하물 보관소
- 안전 금고
- 세금 포함
- 차/커피 설비
취소 정책이 숙소는 7일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
꼭 알아야 할 Guesthouse 정보이 숙소는 특정한 이용 약관이 있습니다.
7 days Cancellation Policy
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
- The Charles is located in De Waterkant Village, roughly situated between Signal Hill and the Waterfront, between the CBD and Green Point.
- Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs for 22kms until you arrive at the Coen Steytler Avenue traffic lights. The Cape Town International Convention Centre is on your left hand side and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side. Proceed straight over the intersection.
- Cross over two more intersections and at the third traffic light, Strand Street, turn right.
- Turn into the fourth road to your right, Loader Street.
- Almost immediately, the roads makes a 90 degree turn to the left. 1 Loader is on the corner, on your left hand side.
- Carry on straight until you reach Dixon Street, turn right.
- The Charles is situated on the corner of Dixon and Waterkant Street on your left. Please avoid parking on the yellow or red lines.