Richmond Vale Hiking and Nature Centre
Richmond Vale Hiking and Nature Centre is a down-to-earth place in the middle of St. Vincent’s magnificent nature. Enjoy the simple pleasures of seductive tranquillity, sustainable lifestyle and lots of warm smiles. Soak up new energy and immerse yourself in nature and relaxation.
Richmond Vale is divided between our nature and hiking centre and an academy where volunteers are trained to go on development programs in St. Vincent as well as in Africa and Middle and South America. Your stay helps to fund this program and guests are welcome to socialise with the volunteers and receive a firsthand look at their humanitarian efforts.
Our rooms are very basic; each one include a fan, shelves and one-to-four beds. There are male and female showers and a communal kitchen down the corridor.
Wi-Fi is available in the community hall and guests are welcome to use the fitness centre. Massages can be arranged.
If you don’t feel like cooking you can eat with us for just $15 USD per day/person. We can provide you with three delicious, local-style meals which we make mostly from things we grow in our organic garden or buy from local suppliers.
We offer tours to the Soufriere Volcano as well as to the waterfalls and on the nature trails.
We offer Horse training courses (Carolyn Resnick Method) where you can learn about horsemanship.
We welcome all ages, including children!
The nearest village is Chateaubelair. There you can find some restaurants, shops and a doctor.
Please see our Must-Read Hostel Info below before booking.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
B&B 시설 & 정책
- 보드 게임
- 책 교환
- 조식 불포함
- 천정 환풍기
- 어린이 친화적
- 신용 카드가 허용되지 않음
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 주차
- 무료 와이파이
- 세탁 설비
- 수하물 보관소
- 식사 이용 가능
- 애완 동물 환영
- 세금 포함
- 차/커피 설비
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 2일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
To St. Vincent
There is no international airport. From Barbados, Trinidad, St. Lucia, Martinique or Puerto Rico you can take a flight with LIAT to St.Vincent.
From the Airport/Kingstown to Richmond Vale
You can rent a taxi at the airport for approx. 75 USD. To pay, you can get money in the local currency at the ATM located in the airport or, usually, pay with USD.
-Public transportation (only for the more adventurous ones ;) )
1. 1st van: As you leave the airport, walk a few steps to the bridge (at your left, where there is a bus stop) and there take any van that goes to Kingstown. The ride costs 3EC (Eastern Caribbean dollars) and it\'s a very short ride.
2. Station 1:The van will drop you off at the 1st van station and you need to get out of it and enter the 2nd one.
3. Station 2: You will see some bathrooms (peach colored house) wait or ask for the Chatou buses (next to the bathroom is where they stop). Chatou means Chateaubelair.
4. To Chateaubelair: After a 1 to 1.5 hours you will arrive to this town on your way, you will pass many towns... the ride costs 6EC.
5. To Richmond Vale Hiking and Nature Center: You can ask the driver to bring you to the Center for 1 to 5 EC more or you can walk for 40 minutes on the main road and get to the Center.