Hotel Playa de Regla
The Playa de Regla Hotel premises are located in a recently remodeled family home in early 20th Century Andalusian-style architecture, maintaining intact its period charm as well as its exclusive Elizabethan overall decor.
This is an exclusive hotel for those who enjoy good taste in peace and restfulness. If you're the type of person who shuns cool and impersonal hotel service, you will find in our hotel a warm human environment and customized service of a high level of excellence.
The hotel boasts a privileged location on the very beach front, just at the point in the Paseo Maritimo linking the Chipiona Lighthouse with the Virgen de Regla Sanctuary.
From our ample roof terrace, our guests can enjoy unforgettably beautiful sunsets, sipping a coffee, quietly reading a book or chatting with friends, making for an unforgettable sensory experience.
Our hotel has 28 air-conditioned rooms decorated in colonial style, including a mini-bar, TV dish antenna, phone, etc. We offer a variety of rooms, featuring among others: Family Rooms: divided into 2 connected rooms. Rooms with views on the sea: these possess a roomy balcony and tastefully decoration.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 대여
- 조식 포함
- 팩스 서비스
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 세탁 설비
- 수하물 보관소
- 통금 시간 없음
- 야외 테라스
- 안전 금고
- 세금 포함
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 휠체어 이용가능
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Desde el aeropuerto de Jerez (30 Bus: M050 or M051 Metropolitan Line to the bus station in Jerez. Then you will need to access the company's regular line LINESUR Jerez - Chipiona. Once you get to Chipiona can reach the hotel:
- On foot: (15 minutes) The route to follow is Avenida de Andalucía all the way up the Avenue of the Red Cross. Once you reach this road turn left into Calle Clavel and the promenade again turn left.
- Taxi: you can call the taxi from Chipiona to 956370018.
• TAXI: the airport to find a taxi without any problems. The journey from the airport to Chipiona can cost 50 or 60 Euros.
From the train station of Jerez:
Next to the train station is the bus station where you can take the bus to Chipiona.
• From Jerez: A-480 Jerez - Sanlúcar - Chipiona
• From Seville: Take the A4 Sevilla - Cadiz, exit at Las Cabezas de San Juan A-471 The Torbiscal - Sanlúcar - Chipiona.
• From Malaga: N-340