Barnacles Temple Bar House
Barnacles Temple Bar House is situated on the cobbled streets of Dublin's Cultural District - Temple Bar. We are only two doors away from the famous 'Temple Bar' pub, and a minute's walk from everywhere else - cafes, pubs, transport, internet cafes, banks and so much more.
Barnacles Temple Bar House was voted No 1 BEST HOSTEL IN DUBLIN for 2009 AND voted No. 6 in the TOP 10 BEST HOSTELS IN IRELAND in 2009 by Hostelworld customers (and we are really delighted about this!:)
To quote the 2009 Lonely Planet: "Bright and spacious, in the heart of Temple Bar, this hostel is immaculately clean, has nice laid-out ensuite dorms and doubles with in-room storage. Because of its location, rooms are quieter to the back. Top facilities, comfy lounge and linen and towels provided"
Stay with us and you will understand why Barnacles is the perfect place for the modern traveler.
• Situated on the cobbled streets of Dublin's Cultural District - Temple Bar
• We are only two doors away from the famous 'Temple Bar' pub, and a minutes walk from everywhere else - cafes, pubs, transport, internet cafes, banks and so much more
• Close to tourist sites like Trinity College, Dublin Castle, The Old Jameson Distillery, Christchurch Cathedral and more
Heaps of Fun
• Our staff are young, helpful and friendly, as well as knowledgeable on what's on and what to do in and around Dublin - and they can make reservations for you
• There is no curfew, so you have lots of time to explore the pubs and bars of Temple Bar
• We make it easy to meet other travelers, with a selection of chill out areas and a variety of group activities on offer
• If you want to stay in, visit our newly refurbished lounge where we have a huge DVD collection, fussball table and lots of good cheer
Comforts of Home
• Centrally heated, our cozy rooms have hot showers, comfy mattresses and individual reading lights to ensure you have a good rest
• We can make your stay easier, the basics are for hire - like hair dryers and adaptors - international phone cards are on sale, we can exchange your foreign currency, do your laundry and cook you dinner
• All dorms and ensuite bathrooms are cleaned daily and beds made with fresh linen
• We are committed to being the cleanest hostel in Dublin
• Our housekeeping team are permanent and professional staff who care about what they do
Safe and Secure
• Reception is staffed 24 hours per day
• Each bed has a built in under-bed locker to secure your luggage
• All rooms have electronic security card access keys
• Left luggage facilities are available
• We have all the facilities you need - free light breakfast, a fully equipped kitchen, free internet access and WIFI, laundry service, tour ticket desk, and more
• Less than a 5 minute walk to the supermarkets, convenience stores, banks and the post office
• Coming in from the airport the nearest bus stop is a 5 minute walk away. Parking (discounted rate) is only 2 minutes walk away and bicycle storage on the premises
Heading to Galway as well? Barnacles Quay Street House can be your next stop.
What can we offer our guests?
Clean & comfy beds
24 hour access to hostel
Discounts to most tourist attractions
Free walking tour of the city
Free Movie nights & popcorn
Free book swap
Discounted hop on-hop off city tour ticktes
Discounted car parking
24 hour reception
Bureau de Change
Car Hire reservations
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 24시간 보안
- 공항 픽업 및 드롭오프
- 자전거 주차
- 보드 게임
- 책 교환
- 조식 포함
- 케이블 TV
- 유료 전화
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 전화 / 팩스 시설
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 키카드 액세스
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 통금 시간 없음
- 우편 서비스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 안전 금고
- Shuttle Bus
- 차&커피 시설
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Coming in from the airport, the nearest bus stop is only a five-minute walk away.
From the airport via Airport Shuttle Bus:
The Aircoach operates every 15-20 minutes and costs 7 one-way. The journey takes approximately 30 minutes.
Take the Aircoach as far as Trinity College on College Green. From there walk back to Dame Street and walk along until you come to Temple Lane South. Walk down Temple Lane South and you will find Barnacles halfway down the lane.
From the airport via the 16A - City Bus:
This bus costs 2.20 and takes approximately an hour and 20 minutes. They pass the airport every 25 minutes or so.
You can take this bus as far as Dame Street. It will drop you opposite the Central Bank in Temple Bar. Cross the road and walk along Dame Street until you get to Temple Lane South. Barnacles is located halfway down this lane.
From the airport via taxis/cabs:
There is a taxi depot outside the arrivals hall at the airport. From the Airport to Temple Bar it can cost from 25 to 30 (and no more) depending on the time of day and the traffic. Ask the driver for an approximate price guide before you get in and be careful youre not taken on the scenic route.
From the Central Bus Station (Busaras):
From the central bus station, walk around by the large building on your left (Dublins Custom House). Follow the path along by the River Liffey. Cross the river at OConnell Bridge and turn right, along Aston Quay, past USIT travel agents. At Merchants Arch, turn into Temple Bar, then turn right at the end of the alleyway, then take the 2nd right at The Temple Bar Pub and were two doors up from the pub. Were located on Temple Lane South.
From Dun Laoghaire Ferryport by DART:
This is Dublin Citys rapid train service and it operates from Dun Laoghaire Dart Station to Tara Street Station in Dublins City Centre. Turn left of the station and walk down along the Quays past USIT travel. At Merchants Arch, turn into Temple Bar, then turn right at the end of the alleyway, then take the 2nd right at The Temple Bar Pub and were two doors up from the pub. We are located on Temple Lane South.
From Dun Laoghaire Ferryport by bus:
Take the 46A bus into city centre and disembark at Fleet Street. Walk down Fleet Street and turn right at The Temple Bar Pub. Were two doors up from the pub, on Temple Lane South. This is just a five-minute walk.
From B&I Ferry Terminal North Wall:
Take the City Express bus to the Central Bus Station (Busaras) and follow the directions as above to Temple Bar.