Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls
Here at Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls we're located right in the Heart of Edinburgh's Old Town just minutes from the Royal Mile. This makes us ideal for backpackers, shoppers, groups and concert/festival goers.
All of our bedrooms are private, lockable singles or twins which are all located within shared self-catering apartments for up to 12 guests. All of our apartments have shared bathrooms, kitchen and lounge/dining room. Our kitchens are fully equipped with everything you might need during your stay.
For 2016 we are open from June 3rd until August 29th.
Our facilities include:
· Single and twin private bedrooms in shared apartments
· Family apartments for 3 to 12 people
· Exclusive lounge/dining area in each apartment
· Fully equipped kitchens in each apartment
· Shared bathroom facilities
· Free WiFI throughout the building
· 24 hour reception
· 24 hour shop
· 24 hour self service laundry
· Early Check-In and Late-Check-Out options
· Tour Booking Service
· Secure luggage storage before check-in or after check-out (£2 per bag, per day)
· Free bike store
· Discounted parking rates nearby
· Unfortunately Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls isn’t suitable for wheelchair users
If you're looking for private accommodation why not book one of our private apartments and you'll have exclusive use of the kitchen, lounge area and bathrooms. Our largest apartments sleep 12 guests and many of our groups book more than one allowing them all to stay together in one central location. If you're travelling with a smaller group we have apartments for 3, 4 or 5 guests and if booked privately you'll only share your kitchen and bathroom with members of your own group.
All of our rooms are modern and clean and each apartment kitchen comes fully equipped with utensils, pots, pans, crockery and cutlery.
Each of our apartments is made up of both single and twin private bedrooms offering you privacy if you're travelling alone but allowing you to be part of our hostel atmosphere as you can meet lots of new people in the shared lounge and kitchen - it's the best of both worlds. If you book a single or twin private bedroom you'll have the room all to yourself and share bathroom and kitchen facilities with the other guests staying in your apartment. You will also be provided with fresh linen and towels are available from reception for a small fee.
Of course, if you’re booking a single or twin bedrooms you will have the company of flat mates in the communal areas but there’s plenty of space. All bedrooms are, of course, private and fully secure.
Rates start from just £19 per person, per night.
If you’re bringing a car with you on your trip to Edinburgh we have limited spaces onsite priced at £15 per car, per day. These need to be booked in advance so please contact us if you would like one. Alternatively we’ve negotiated a special rate for you at the NCP at Castle Terrace. Contact us for further details.
Just a few things we need to let you know before you book:
• Please read our terms and conditions at www.euro-hostels.co.uk
• Breakfast isn’t included in your room rate
• A £20 deposit will be taken on arrival for each set of room keys
• Please be aware that as we are right in the city centre there can be some street noise especially during the busy Edinburgh festival
• Any groups (6 guests or more) must let us know they are part of a group prior to arrival and our group terms & conditions will apply (euro-hostels.co.uk)
• Reservations for over 6 people must be paid in full 28 days prior to arrival. You will be contacted when payment is due.
• Our apartments are spread across 4 individual apartment blocks, not all blocks have an elevator. If you require access to an elevator or a lower floor please contact the hostel directly prior to your arrival as it may not be possible to meet this request on arrival.
• All bathroom facilities are shared, none of our rooms have en-suite facilities.
Whatever brings you to Edinburgh there’s nowhere better to stay than Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 자전거 주차
- 조식 불포함
- 어린이 친화적
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 세탁 설비
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 통금 시간 없음
- 야외 테라스
- 세금 포함
- 투어 여행 데스크
- 타월 포함
취소 정책이 숙소는 3일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
From Waverley Station
Approx 10-12 minute walk.
Take Market St exit. Turn to your left under the bridge and vere right up Jeffrey St. Carry on and cross over the High Street (Royal Mile) onto St Mary's Street. Walk down the hill and turn right into Cowgate and continue along about 200 metres. Reception is at Kindcaid's Court located on the Left hand side, corner of Guthrie St and Cowgate.
Alternatively from Waverly Station you can take a right at the Market St exit. Turn right up Cockburn St, over the Royal Mile and down Blair St to the Cowgate. Turn right into Cowgate and the Hostel entrance is in Guthrie St, the first street on your left.
From St Andrews bus station
Head to Princes St and then to North Bridge. Walk along North Bridge, across the Royal Mile and continue along South Bridge. Turn right into Chambers St and then right again into Guthrie St. Entrance to the hostel is located at the bottom of Guthrie St on the left hand side.
From Edinburgh Airport
Take A8 to Guthrie St in Edinburgh
Head east toward Eastfield Rd
Exit the roundabout onto Eastfield Rd
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Eastfield Rd
Slight left toward Glasgow Rd/A8
Merge onto Glasgow Rd/A8
Turn right onto Torphichen St/A8
Continue straight onto Torphichen St/B700
Slight left onto Morrison St/B700
Continue onto Bread St
Continue onto West Port
Continue onto Grassmarket
Continue onto Cowgatehead
At the roundabout, continue straight onto Cowgate
Turn right onto Guthrie St