Hostel Uppelink Ghent
Welcome to Hostel Uppelink, a family owned hostel situated in the heart of the historical center of Ghent. We offer spacious rooms and dorms from 2 up to 14 beds. Please check our prices below for further reference.
FREE WALKING TOURS starting every day at the hostel
* In English: every day at 1 pm
* In Spanish: Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 3.15 pm
* Free city maps and wi-fi
* No curfew or lockout
* Common area and guest kitchen with a stunning view
* Free buffet style breakfast
* Guests get a €0,50 discount on all drinks at the bar
KAYAK AND BICYCLE TOURS
* Guided kayak and bicycle tours almost every day during summer
* Individual rental possible
* Best location in Belgium (according to Hostelworld.com users)
* Third oldest building in Ghent (founded in 1200)
* Visited by Erasmus of Rotterdam in 1503 and 1506
* Winner of the Hoscar Award Best Hostel in Belgium 2014 and 2015
Please note that the city of Ghent charges a tourist tax (€3.00 per person per night) to everyone who spends the night in a ho(s)tel or a B&B. You can pay this tax when you check in.
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호스텔 시설 & 정책
- 자전거 주차
- 보드 게임
- 책 교환
- 조식 포함
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 인터넷 액세스
- 무료 와이파이
- 헤어드라이기 대여
- 온수 샤워
- 인터넷 액세스
- 키카드 액세스
- 시트 포함
- 수하물 보관소
- 통금 시간 없음
- 타월 대여
취소 정책이 숙소는 2일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Hostel Uppelink is easily accessible by public transport. From both train stations it takes only 10 minutes by tram or bus to reach the Korenmarkt, which is about a stone's throw away from our hostel.
From Gent Sint-Pieters train station - take Tram 1 to Korenmarkt, Evergem or Wondelgem - get off at the Korenmarkt - walk 200 m towards the Sint-Michielsbrug.
From Gent Dampoort train station - take Bus 3 to Mariakerke Post - get off at the Korenmarkt - walk 200 m towards the Sint-Michielsbrug.
Hostel Uppelink is also accessible by car. Because we're located in a pedestrian zone it is not allowed to drive up to the entrance. Just follow the Parking Route towards the underground parking Sint-Michiels. Then walk 100 m towards the Sint-Michielsbrug.