St Enoch Hotel
Whether you're in Glasgow to explore the city, experience Glasgow's nightlife, go shopping, catch up with friends, maybe go to a concert, or go to the football, with great transport links only minutes walk from Glasgow Central Station, Queen Street Station, and Buchanan Street Bus Station and a 24 hour reception, the St Enoch Hotel is the place for you.
All rooms have Flat Screen TV's with Free View. Complimentary Tea/Coffee making facilities in the room. Complimentary Toiletries
and 24 hours reception.
Free Wi-Fi is available through out the hotel.
There is no charge for using T.V, daily housekeeping provided at no extra cost. We endeavour to make your stay comfortable.
We offer clean and modest accommodation at affordable price and the price you see is what you pay, no nasty surprises.
Close proximity to all the wonderful sights of Glasgow, your only ever 5 minutes away from all Glasgow has to offer.
St Enoch Hotel provides a clean, safe, friendly environment for you and your family.
Check-in from 3pm - 24 hr reception
Check- out by 11am
Cancellation policy :Free cancellation by 0900 hrs GMT 1 day before check in date.
We accept payment by cash, debit & credit card (Visa & Mastercard).
For arrivals between 18th July-6th August 2014 both days inclusive we will charge immediately for all night booked on reservation and this is non refundable and cannot be cancelled. Invalid cards will invalidate your booking
예약 가능 여부 및 가격예약 가능 여부와 가격을 보려면 날짜를 선택한 후 '날짜 업데이트'를 클릭하세요'
호텔 시설 & 정책
- 24시간 리셉션
- 조식 불포함
- 어린이 친화적
- 예약 가능한 아기침대
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 무료 시티 맵
- 무료 와이파이
- 수하물 보관소
- 애완 동물 환영
- 세금 포함
- 차/커피 설비
취소 정책이 숙소는 1일 취소 정책이 있습니다. 이 시간 내에 취소하지 않으면 체류 첫날 밤에 부과되는 숙박료와 똑같은 금액의 취소 수수료가 발생합니다.
꼭 알아야 할 Hotel 정보이 숙소는 특정한 이용 약관이 있습니다.
Cancellation policy, 1 day before by 9am. A credit or debit card is required at time of reservation to guarantee your booking although an alternative method of payment can be used at checkin. 24 hours reception to answer all your queries.
약도지도 보기지도 숨기기
Driving directions to Howard St
Paisley, Renfrewshire PA3 2SW, United Kingdom
1. Head east
2. Turn right onto Campsie Dr
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto White Cart Rd
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Sanderling Rd
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
6. Slight right at St. Andrew's Dr
7. Turn left to merge onto M8 toward Edinburgh/Glasgow
8. Take the A8 exit toward Tradeston/East Kilbride/A730
9. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for M74/A8/Carlisle/Tradestone
10. At junction 1, take the A8 exit to Tradeston
11. Turn right onto Paisley Rd/A8
12. Turn left onto West St/A8
Continue to follow A8
13. Turn left onto Commerce St/George the Fifth Bridge/A77
14. Take the 1st right onto Broomielaw/A814
Continue to follow A814
15. Turn left onto Maxwell St
16. Take the 2nd right toward Dunlop St
17. Slight left onto Dunlop St
18. Turn left onto Howard St
Destination will be on the left